return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Hell O I am new to your board.
View this Thread in Original format
Maria TR909
My Name Is Maria909......

I haev finaly decided to join the board cause it is the only place where people truly appretiate trance music. I posted on other boards certain trance based events to not that great of a responce. I hate people who love secretly & Hate For the world to see.

Im a 27 yr old female from BKLYN NY.
I used to work in the nyc club scene for over 10 yrs. But due to a lack of intrest have quit. I now work at watts music....... a Distribution compnay in Long Island & i also work for www.metromixradio.com
I have my own internet show.

any way i just wanted to say hello to you all.

& tell u about myself.

Maria 909
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Maria TR909
My Name Is Maria909......

I haev finaly decided to join the board cause it is the only place where people truly appretiate trance music. I posted on other boards certain trance based events to not that great of a responce. I hate people who love secretly & Hate For the world to see.

Im a 27 yr old female from BKLYN NY.
I used to work in the nyc club scene for over 10 yrs. But due to a lack of intrest have quit. I now work at watts music....... a Distribution compnay in Long Island & i also work for www.metromixradio.com
I have my own internet show.

any way i just wanted to say hello to you all.

& tell u about myself.

Maria 909

hey maria...welcome to the board. it sounds like you are no noob to the trance so thats good. always glad to see another distributor/radio show person on the site hehehe...

greetz
The_One
Hi ! Welcome to the TA Boards. Nice to have another female TA here.:toothless
Mystoz
Hi Maria
Clyde77
get ready to be addicted!

welcome to the boards!;)

(watch out for your mailbox too! i know mad ta's will pm you, dont ask me why)
eXo
Greetings Maria, I'm sure you'll like it around here, everyone is so informative around here, if you need any help with anything, you can post and get answers almost immediately, also, if there's something you specialize in, and can give input, don't be afraid to post!

WeLcOmE tO [t]rAnce [A]ddiCt forums!
HappyToday
Welcome.......hope you enjoy!! :happy2:
jploveparade
Very nice to see more and more girls with a bit of life experience here :cool:
dosed
Hi :)
Fundamental
Hi Maria. Hope you enjoy your time here on TA. :)

yujie__
hi maria, you are the best speller here :rolleyes: and enjoy youro sty
FrosT
Welcome to TA

Watch out for the English teachers and prepare to be E humped.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement