return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Does anybody play Paintball? (Pic)
View this Thread in Original format
SebTheDJ
This is what i have. I just play with my friends and the guys from the firehouse every sunday in the woods..

DrummeRaver86
I've played before. First time i ever played i got one right on my back, like right above my ass....it was sooooooooo painful.
Hami
Dude, once I was playing, and I saw my friend try to take on someone with a semi with his TALON GOHST. I was the funniest thing ever, he got hit twice right in the mask, couldn't see a thing, turned the other way, ran like ten feet, and smacked right into a tree, We laughed for hours...
Streakfury
Paintballing is just the manliest sport ever!! I love it! I've only played once, at one of those full-on outdoor paintballing arena's with busted tanks and abandoned warehouses and everything!

The first game I was in I got shot straight in the mouth - dont eat those paintballs, they're mingin. Those masks they give you dont do squat, except steam up and obscure your vision!

All fun and games!! Anyone fancy a game??

:p :p
robin
no unf. did fired a paintball gun couple of time :) i killed a tree
DJ Chrono
i played paintball a few times, indoors, it's alright but everything in those places are covered in that oily paint.. you cant even lean up against anything without getting covered.

but yeah, its fun if you get a few friends together and play. Id say the best moment for me was when i shot the enemy's paintball canister thing right off his gun, and all his paintballs spilled down the stairs. HAhahaha free shots
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement