return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Maria909 On www.MetroMixRadio.com Sat Nite :)
View this Thread in Original format
Maria TR909
Ok Guys …………. It is yet another installment of

Nine Hundred And Nine Watts – Maria909 & Tony Diangelis.
Every Saturday from 6:00:00 PM - 10:00:00 PM (est)
www.metromixradio.com

This week I will be voicing my opinions on various things going on in NYC nite life.
I will also be playing new releases from all over the world.

Maria 909 Of Watts Music & Tony Diangelis, bring to you all the new sounds of the underground. The first segment of the show is Maria talking about & playing for you the as many of present releases as possible. The Other half of the show is a continuous mix by Tony Diangelis.

Aside from hearing all the latest vinyl to hit the country Maria and company will be ranting and raving about there loves and gripes for the Music & Dance Culture in America. They will discuss the artists and their music, dj's and their techniques as well as local and national parties.

Maria Gives Thanks to all at watts music who expose her to new music all day & who help her out with giving her promos to play for you all. Jeff McDonald, Davide Campagnaro, Harry The Bastard, Swinger, Bob & Wendy Watts.

About Watts Music:
Watts Music is North America's leading dance music wholesaler, supplying domestic and international customers with the freshest sounds and classic styles since 1985. Their catalog includes House, Techno, Trance, Drum & Bass, Hip Hop and Pop.

Our catalog is available to listen to online @ http://www.wattsmusic.com. Watts Music has hundreds of American and European independent labels. Check out their new releases to old school favorites. Each week they feature over 200 import "newies", as well as the latest American releases.

Disclaimer:
Watts is not allowed to sell to the general public. They let their catalog to be viewed for informational purposes only. So listen to what we have to offer & then ask your local record store to order your music for you.
Clyde77
im gonatune in tomorow! can u play any requests?

ehehee moto - atrc (arm rmx):D
BTG
I hate that song,

play DARUDE - SANDSTORM!!!

ROx0rrr!!!!!!!111
Orbax
got any 50 cent:conf:
Clyde77
go go go showty is yar birfday
Maria TR909
tes i do have 50 cent......

please email me yout requests at distort909@aol.com & i will see what i can do.

is anyone listening?
Vivid Boy
this is called the chill out room...we're not music lovers here we're just socially deprived and got nothing to do on saturday nights so we come here to get comfort in other ppl's loneliness

take it to the music discussion!:disbelief :haha:
Maria TR909
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
this is called the chill out room...we're not music lovers here we're just socially deprived and got nothing to do on saturday nights so we come here to get comfort in other ppl's loneliness

take it to the music discussion!:disbelief :haha:

uuuummmmmmmm im not here to discuss music. i posted this since it is the chill out room. I figured what better way to chill out then listen to music.

people want request so i told them to email them to me. Sorry to bother u.
Orbax
hes just jokin maria we all love you :D

and that 50 cent was a joke, its a recurring theme with us TAs hehe i totally would have listened cept I think its uhm...i think its monday now cuz everyones gone and I think theyre working, ive been kind of drunk for the last week
Maria TR909
hehe i still need to learn coomputer humor.

any way the show is every sat :)

tune in. this week we discuss danny tenaglia...... we are in a little bit of a disagreance about things.

euphoric dream
ok but will you play me some dj otzi :tongue3

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey heya babey oooahhh i wanna knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow if you'll be mah girrlllllllllllllll.

i cant sleep :sadgreen:
Maria TR909
quote:
Originally posted by euphoric dream
ok but will you play me some dj otzi :tongue3

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey heya babey oooahhh i wanna knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow if you'll be mah girrlllllllllllllll.

i cant sleep :sadgreen:

uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm

NOPE :haha:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement