return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Bitch of 2003
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Lac
I'm bitch I never post well hardly

Now you go lets see your excuse to be bitch 2003
Turbonium
quote:
it’s apparent that NVIDIA is more marketing-driven while ATI is sticking to its guns of bringing the best performance to the desktop user bar-none. They don’t sacrifice image quality for the sake of performance – their card has been out well ahead of NVIDIA.

ATI owns. btw, for all you Radeon 9600 Pro+ owners (that's me!!!):

Half-Life 2 Performance
montie
half life 2 is out?

, i've been computer game free for the past 3 years, i don't want to get sucked back in.
DJ Lac
quote:
Originally posted by Turbonium
ATI owns. btw, for all you Radeon 9600 Pro+ owners (that's me!!!):

Half-Life 2 Performance

Gwhahahhaha lol soo good Nvidia Bitch of 2003 rofl...

man you read the articles rofl my friend is not believing till he hears it from valve rofl.. and I even showed him gabe newell's conference with picks and he was like thats just photos that can be anywhere.
Cuervo79
ati over nvidia... prices ppl prices.... got an nvidia mx 400 64megs what would you recomend in ati. by the way i got it for less than 100 USD
Turbonium
quote:
ati over nvidia... prices ppl prices.... got an nvidia mx 400 64megs what would you recomend in ati. by the way i got it for less than 100 USD

I got a Raddy 9600 Pro for 250 or something off www.ncix.com Get one too if you can.

I picked it over the Raddy 9500 Pro due to its smaller micron manufacturing process, which = less heat = smaller fan (very small) = less noise (pretty much nothing). Also, less heat = longer product life (performing as fast as it should anyway). AND smaller micron process = no extra voltage line to the card like 9700 cards and up, which = less power consumption, which also = tidier looking case if you have a side window. One more thing: the Raddy 9600 Pro is clocked pretty damn high (forget the numbers), so it will actually outperform the Raddy 9500 Pro in certain things, even though it has half the pixel pipelines (or something, I haven't read into this stuff for a while now).

EDIT: also, I didn't see the point in getting anything more than a 9600 Pro, because the price is too high for what you get IMO. It's just a video card. Unless you game 4hrs+ a day on avg, you don't need it.
Clyde77
marc is bored fkin biatch:toothless
whiskers
opti is a whore :D
breakinbeats
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lac
I'm bitch I never post well hardly

Now you go lets see your excuse to be bitch 2003

What language are you speaking?:eek:
Shock
My rants about how Remedy have decided to have some wierdo play Max Payne in the second installment of the game. Totally ridiculous imo, No Sami Jarvi No Max Payne.

DJ Lac
quote:
Originally posted by breakinbeats
What language are you speaking?:eek:

whatever langauge you want.. who do you think is bitch of 2003 ta, world, etc..
Turbonium
http://anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1863
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement