return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Wanted to introduce myself, new around here.
View this Thread in Original format
qwest
What's good TA?

My name is Chris I was told by a new member to check this place out and well... I did. Damn this place busy. Nice to see people haven't given up on Trance. Trance is a hard sell to the typical New Yorker and we don't get much of it in NY.

In my spare time I like to drink heavily :eyespop:

Peace and whatever...
qwest
done...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=128102

quote:
Originally posted by moncster
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=128102

;)
moncster
Ah.. new TA's
This one has potential lol
Before we know it, he will be posting parody threads, forum pics, and particiating in his first flame war.
Newbies grow up so fast :toothless

Hi qwest!
qwest
I don't like flame wars... thanks for the gracious heart felt welcome. I feel so much better about myself right now. :disbelief

quote:
Originally posted by moncster
Ah.. new TA's
This one has potential lol
Before we know it, he will be posting parody threads, forum pics, and particiating in his first flame war.
Newbies grow up so fast :toothless

Hi qwest!
montie
quote:
Originally posted by qwest
What's good TA?

My name is Chris I was told by a new member to check this place out and well... I did. Damn this place busy. Nice to see people haven't given up on Trance. Trance is a hard sell to the typical New Yorker and we don't get much of it in NY.

In my spare time I like to drink heavily :eyespop:

Peace and whatever...

bienvenidos

yeah this place is busy

welcome aboard.
qwest
thanks brotha... from LA huh. Never been. Would love to go sometime. Check it all out.
montie
quote:
thanks brotha... from LA huh. Never been. Would love to go sometime. Check it all out.

its a fun place. i like it alot.

i'm originaly from st. louis tho. been going to school here.

i like new york more tho. ing awsome city.
almost went to school there, but things change at the last minute...

lots of good clubs, lots of good parties, lots of crazy people. good times. you relaly need a car tho to take advantage of the city.
qwest
I'm not sure what it would be like to enjoy great weather year round. That would be major adjustment. What's the music scene in terms of dance music...

quote:
Originally posted by montie
its a fun place. i like it alot.

i'm originaly from st. louis tho. been going to school here.

i like new york more tho. ing awsome city.
almost went to school there, but things change at the last minute...

lots of good clubs, lots of good parties, lots of crazy people. good times. you relaly need a car tho to take advantage of the city.
montie
quote:
I'm not sure what it would be like to enjoy great weather year round. That would be major adjustment. What's the music scene in terms of dance music...

actually the weather gets kinda boring.
its nice to have wonderful weather all the time, but i miss the snow. and the cold brisk air. and the rain. just some variety.

but whatever i can always laugh at my friends when i'm sitting outside talking to them on my cell fone in my shorts in january and where htey live its below zero outside.

the music scene is pretty good here. theres spundae events every sat. George Acosta (ehhhh) is coming this week i think. There are alot of good clubs to go to. lots of good small clubs and big clubs alike. lots of variety in the music.
hip hop and house are the big things here. thats what most of the people i know around here spin.
i'm sure the scene here is pretty comparable to what it is in NY. here the vibe is just a little different.
qwest
I feel ya on the George referrence... Yeah, from what I've read atleast I get the impression that LA is big into house. Unfortunately most cities are into Hip-Hop.

New York needs a good swift kick in the ass with respect to music and night life. Hopefully all that will change for the fall/winter months.

quote:
Originally posted by montie
actually the weather gets kinda boring.
its nice to have wonderful weather all the time, but i miss the snow. and the cold brisk air. and the rain. just some variety.

but whatever i can always laugh at my friends when i'm sitting outside talking to them on my cell fone in my shorts in january and where htey live its below zero outside.

the music scene is pretty good here. theres spundae events every sat. George Acosta (ehhhh) is coming this week i think. There are alot of good clubs to go to. lots of good small clubs and big clubs alike. lots of variety in the music.
hip hop and house are the big things here. thats what most of the people i know around here spin.
i'm sure the scene here is pretty comparable to what it is in NY. here the vibe is just a little different.

whiskers
i have a penis!
dosed
OMG so do I!!!

And, hi Chris :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement