return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: [1] 2 
Your Favorite Simpson's Episode.
View this Thread in Original format
Highmay
We all have one (or two...or many :p)

For me: it was when Homer became Mr. Burns personal assistant to Mr. Burns, then tries imitating him to receive a package at the post office.

Homer [wearing a Groucho Marx eyepiece connected to a fake nose]: Hello, my name is Mr. Burns and you have a package for me.

Post Office man: Ok Mr. Burns, and what's your first name?

Homer: IIII don't konw.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

...and yours??
pyro264jb
Simpsons is me second favorite show ever. The best episode is the one where Homer and Marge break up. I think its because homer lusted after another woman. Some kind of chessy love song comes on a the end and marge goes down to the his job to get him. It's cute :toothless
occrider
Sooo many good ones! I would say either New York City vs. Homer or Bart vs. Australia are my favorites.
surferfb
The Scorpio episode when Homer starts working for an evil genus is a classic episode. (My personal favorite)

Another good one is when Homer is afraid Bart has turned gay.
Mebot
This isnt a fair topic coz theres no one favorite episode..

however 22 Films about Springfield and the Movie Critic episodes come to mind..

Wiggum- "do they have krusty partially gelatinated non-dairy gum based beverages?"

Lou- "mmhmm.. they call em shakes!"

Edddie- "tuh! Shakes! you dont know what ur getting"

Hans moleman productions presents...man getting hit by football!

boink!

Seriously tho, theres so many great episodes, I cant pick just one,

but i can give u a hell of a lotta quotes tho!!!:D :D
Konijn Island
Troy McClure marries Selma

worth it solely for the Dr. Zaius musical set to Falco

classic
:)
DJ A.i
wow.. hmmm lets see.... Homer and marge going to the CANDY CONVENTION is a funny episode: homer makes marge wear a big trench coat to stuff it with candy... anyone remember that one??? lol oh and another one i love is the CHILI FESTIVAL episode: homer eats the Hottest chili in the world and starts TRIPP'n... lol.. funny .
occrider
Hehe what about that episode when the school gets bought out by the toy company:

"The Nice Man Giveth"
Nelson: Hmm ... which one of these is the salt? Too bad I'm an idiot 'cause
my school closed. Oh, well. [pours the poison in the pot]
Burns: No!! That's the rat poison!
Skinner: And, freeze! Now, who in Springfield will eat the poisoned broth?
Oh-ho! It could be anyone, even Mr. Burns!
Burns: This play really speaks to me.
[Next, Bart drives a Mr. Burns dummy around in an ambulance]
Bart: I can't take Mr. Burns to the ho'pital 'cause I'm too dumb to read a
map. Oh, why did my school have to close?
Burns: Hmm....
[Bart gets Mr. Burns to the hospital where Ralph, as a doctor, puts
Mr. Burns on an examination table]
Ralph: Hello, I'm Dr. Stupid. I'm going to take out your liver bones.
[chops Mr. Burns's head off with a saw] Oops, you're dead.
Burns: I never liked that Dr. Stupid.
Stassi
the episode with tax burger instead of krusty burger
"thank you for ordering you shall recieve your order in 6-8 weeks after filling out this form"
and the episode with the gummy bear when he gets accused of sexual harrassment and they edit his interview and the clock in the background is going bananas :toothless
Mysteriousss
I love all of them, but my very favorite one is the one where Homer and Lisa go to some island in the Pacific to be missionaries.. Marge is calling Homer and he's lying in the hammock licking frogs, with his eyes bugging out.. And Marge says "hello.. hello... is there anybody in there"? I almost fell off my couch the first time I saw that..

beema
more of a chillout room topic...

mmm...so many episodes to choose from...I love them alL!

one of my favorites has to be where Homer stays home from church and ends up having the best day of his life. "Homer The Heretic"

Bart: Hey, where's Homer?
Marge: Your father's ... resting.
Bart: Resting hung over? Resting got fired? Help me out, here.

dream sequence:
God: Thou hast forsaken My Church!
Homer: [in fear] Uh, kind-of... b-but...
God: But what!
Homer: I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?
God: [pause] Hmm... You've got a point there.

and when he makes his "patented, space-age, out-of-this-world Moon Waffles" : a bag of caramels, waffle batter and liquid smoke cooked on a waffle iron and then wrapped around a stick of butter

:haha: :stongue: :haha: :stongue: :haha: :stongue:
Christopher B
The episode where Sideshow Bob is in jail, writing Bart letters that say "DIE BART DIE". After that, he gets released in prison on the ruling that "Any man who speaks German couldn't possibly be evil!" After that its another 20 minutes of pure hilarious mayhem:stongue: :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement