return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
ex's
View this Thread in Original format
butterfly
so i had a bad breakup and i got real upset, blah blah blah... and now i have decided i just dont want to speak to him anymore, i dont want to remember he exists. it hurts a lot.

and i see him everywhere (online). him and his gf have recently decided to start postwhoring on the board i frequent. (when i say frequent, i mean i have 80-100 posts per day). and it pisses me off so much. i think this is probably stupid cause his gf's posts are actually interesting sometimes but i dont want to remember they exist. should i say something to them or just keep it bottled up? i feel like my rage over it is compeltely uncalled for and no one wants to hear me bitch.

but i just feel like it's really hard to forget someone exists when they just wont go away... :(
Ian^
ex's are one of the worst things, cos u can control your own feelings to a level, you can't theirs

just frequent ta even more :)
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^

just frequent ta even more :)

i think that is a good solution.
Lumps
Butterfly - ur pretty ;)
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
i think that is a good solution.

stupid as it sounds, when I split with my gf, i just whored ta, some days posted 50-100 a day lol, but it helped me and just posting random , having a laugh, it did a ton for me

or come join the ukta in #ukta on irc.webchat.org :P its random there too :D
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by FunkySimon
or stop posting so much and go out and find a new boyfriend!

:rolleyes:

harsh :(

if you've been in a long relationship, sometimes u just don't wanna go out find sum1 else, not every1 rebounds :)
LiveTheDream
What ever you do dont lission to Creep by Radiohead.

"i want a perfect body i want a perfect soul, i want you to notice when am not around"
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by FunkySimon
or stop posting so much and go out and find a new boyfriend!

:rolleyes:

i have a new bf and we are having problems and it is feeding my insecurity issues.

lumps.... awww.... thx. *blushes*

^ian - irc might be a baaad idea for me but maybe i should start venturing into the uk forum more... you guys are entertaining...
Orbax
get drunk and post there (and here)
Clyde77
butterfly, come over here ill give u a hug... im currently playing sasha - wavy gravy ill dedicate this one to you;) hope u feel better.

ThaDevil
I guess Im one of the lucky ones who doesnt have ed up in the head ex's :haha:
Orbax
im lucky that I dont have ex's either. after Im done breakin up with them they dont EXist anymore? hoho hohohohohohohohoho. No, the great thing about being evil is that when you see them again, (ive actually done this before) and someone introduces you, you stick your hand out and say "diana? Nice to meet you" and leave in icicles on their hand YEEHAW.

my theory is id rather be the one givin the misery than receiving it.

of course im also sadistic, and that gives me pleasure...sexually. haha ah just a little S&M humor for you there. but really.... who gives a ...wait. never mind no one ever understands how I can erase memory and emotion...its hard being a decepticon :D whoa , i meant to type a cry face and that popped out without thinking...good old freud
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement