return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: [1] 2 
Victor Dinaire, George Acosta Jason Jollins Sunday Columbus Day Weekend!
View this Thread in Original format
Dinaire Force 1
Sunday October 12, 2003

At Club DEEP

George Acosta

Victor Dinaire

Jason Jollins

No school or work the next day!

im also working on more more booking, if it comes thru, it will be huge!!

more info soon...
butterfly
where is club deep?
Vlad
I believe Deep is formerly known as Ohm, I have no idea where it is though. I will definitely be there though. Vic is the man and I will try to be there to see him own.
Dinaire Force 1
Deep is either on 21 st or 22 street, they have 2 possible entrances. its between 5-6 ave

used to be called Ohm

its gutted out and set up in a club friendly way, nice open dancefloor, with a big basement.

the system is suppose to be incredible, similar to the one at sound factory, perfect for the harder side of dance music
Vlad
I dont remember who or what, but I think Deep was the club that bought Twilo's Phazon speakers, I could be wrong, I read it in another thread somewhere around here.
b i n k u n
quote:
Originally posted by Dinaire Force 1
Deep is either on 21 st or 22 street, they have 2 possible entrances. its between 5-6 ave

used to be called Ohm

its gutted out and set up in a club friendly way, nice open dancefloor, with a big basement.

the system is suppose to be incredible, similar to the one at sound factory, perfect for the harder side of dance music

been to there once, when it was still Ohm, back in 2001. was a decent space, had hiphop on the main floor and techno/trance on the lower floor, has it been remodeled? dun remember the system being amazing, but it definitely was a grittier and harder sound, so bring on the hard stuff! :p
wallflower
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
I dont remember who or what, but I think Deep was the club that bought Twilo's Phazon speakers, I could be wrong, I read it in another thread somewhere around here.

Shelter is where Twilo's speakers now live
beema
Only thing wrong with this:
George Acosta...
:whip:
that ing tool
Dinaire Force 1
i didnt like the layout of ohm either,

much much different

and yes, the sound is completely different

alot of time and money has been put into this space

i also hear the dj booth is amazing