return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Happy Canada Day!!
View this Thread in Original format
TraNceFaN
I just wanna say happy Canada Day TA's. I wish u all the best and stay cool as always :)
Cheers! Party hard!
bluE_Neon
Happy Canada Day :)

LOL!! ruski guy wat up? i know dos lyrics under ur signature, i have da song somewhere on some mix hehe who's da artist?
Fraggle
hmm...ya HAPPY CANADA day!!

is that like the day the brits landed in canada or something??
...we have australia day which is the day some old guy landed here and so on :p:p:p
bluE_Neon
lol Fraggle i cudn't tell u myself, its some special day, but i dont know da history
DJ_Shockwav
i believe it's the day that canada became a country, although not it's independance from britan
-=WVG=-
Happy Canada-day :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Fraggle
ahh i c
...we're still a crappy commonwealth :p:p:p
heheh!!
USMC_Greg
You guys are lost. LMAO

Canada became a country on July 1st, 1867.
We are now 134 years old!

Canada is COMPLETELY free/independant of any British influence. Being part of the commonwealth has nothing to do with being ruled by the Monarch of the U.K.

While the monarch is still the head of our gov't, it is, as in the U.K., purely symbolic. Both Canada and the U.K. are Constitutional Monarchies.
goodnet
quote:
Originally posted by USMC_Greg
You guys are lost. LMAO

Canada became a country on July 1st, 1867.
We are now 134 years old!

Canada is COMPLETELY free/independant of any British influence. Being part of the commonwealth has nothing to do with being ruled by the Monarch of the U.K.

While the monarch is still the head of our gov't, it is, as in the U.K., purely symbolic. Both Canada and the U.K. are Constitutional Monarchies.
People like trancenation should read that over and over again till they get those facts in thier heads! :D
trancenation
hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhaha
hahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahaha
hahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahaha
ahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahah
hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhaha
hahahahaahahhahahahahahaahah. lol

u4ea:[soulstar]
Yeehaw! Tis the day to party! Too bad I'm not going to a rave like last year. I never thought I see the day I go to a rave and go home smelling like cow patties! LOL

Raves in the boonies are a riot, but it took me almost two hours to find the darn place! Agh
bluE_Neon
hehe soulstar :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement