return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

pvd roadtrip to toronto Oct 12
View this Thread in Original format
Porky
hey guys
i'm gonna do a roadtrip from chicago to toronto

leave: sat oct 11 from chicago at noon (drive through annarbor/detroit)

party: sun oct 12, pvd toronto at the Guvernment

leave: mon oct 13, noon from toronto back to chicago(arrive at night)

if any of you guys want a ride lemme know. i'll be busy sat night and sunday hanging out with my old college roomates, so if i give anyone a ride, i'll drop you guys off at a hotel, and will not be able to spend time with you guys other than in the car ride, and at the club.

lemme know!

Pork
lücid
hmm, ill be making my own road trip out to NY that weekend. i'd like to party up in toronto but unfortunately the timing doesn't correlate w/ my plans... oh well
che
Nice...I'm heading home(Toronto)that weekend as well. It will be a sick weekend, Armin on saturday, PVD and green velvet on sunday....ohhh man, can't wait
Dahippieman
quote:
Originally posted by Porky
hey guys
i'm gonna do a roadtrip from chicago to toronto

leave: sat oct 11 from chicago at noon (drive through annarbor/detroit)

party: sun oct 12, pvd toronto at the Guvernment

leave: mon oct 13, noon from toronto back to chicago(arrive at night)

if any of you guys want a ride lemme know. i'll be busy sat night and sunday hanging out with my old college roomates, so if i give anyone a ride, i'll drop you guys off at a hotel, and will not be able to spend time with you guys other than in the car ride, and at the club.

lemme know!

Pork

hmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement