return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Official Rant Thread
View this Thread in Original format
Lumps
If you have something you gotta say, say it here. I'll start off..

I'm SICK and TIRED of Beyonce Knowels. Every god damn place I go it's Beyonce this Beyonce that!! Every fricken time I change the radio station, TV station, flip the newspaper it's in Beyonce!! ARGH!!?!## SHE AIN'T . This bitch does not even deserve the 15 joules of energy it took to type this.. Ho.
vtec junkie
i dont watch tv so i wouldnt know. anyways......its monday night. what to do, what to do? i guess ill get drunk:crazy:
Dj_ExOn
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

So.. if this is true.. that means u can take the spelling test and spell it all with the same letters but in the wrong order... and would u still get an A? hMMM!?!?!
Clyde77
quote:
Originally posted by Lumps
If you have something you gotta say, say it here. I'll start off..

I'm SICK and TIRED of Beyonce Knowels. Every god damn place I go it's Beyonce this Beyonce that!! Every fricken time I change the radio station, TV station, flip the newspaper it's in Beyonce!! ARGH!!?!## SHE AIN'T . This bitch does not even deserve the 15 joules of energy it took to type this.. Ho.

dude u got to love her! she has the phattest ass in the world. and she's the only black girl i think that's kinda hot lol.
occrider
I think John Ritter and Johnny Cash died this weekend :conf:
Orbax
I think the earth can support life
You aint Ninja
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax

maybe.
Dj_ExOn
I want a cookie.. :D
crchingtiger
i hate rap in general

yeah it sucks

and i hate posers

i hate girls who are 10 lbs and wear nothing to get guys' attention, and when guys talk to them, nice guys too...they blow them off
IN bitches i tell you

and girls..tha'ts a whole other story...
they won't talk to you if you're queen
MrSquirrel
I want to grab Kylie Minogue's ass.

Yeah I am shallow.

MrS

gwrmarines
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax

INTELIGENT LIFE?
Maaz
Rant #1: Ethnic groups

Today I had to fill out a form and it asked me whether I'm white, black, asian or native american. Although I look like most Italo-Portuguese people (there are loads of them in Brazil) I've got ancestors from all these ethnic groups, but my wrath is not because I can't answer "What am I?" but because it doesn't bloody matter what I am. What different would it make if my ancestors came from Mars?! Would I be less responsible for this? If I had a lighter skin colour, would I be able to breath underwater? Even if I was born in another country, it's what's inside that counts! :mad:

Rant #2: Brazilian artistic stereotypes

It's a Rio de Janeiro + Salvador thing. For some reason, they need to tell everybody that Brazil where sex is easy, crime is everywhere and samba is the only kind of music we have here. My country is a lot more than that! We've got far more interesting things in Southern Brazil and in the country, why the heck do they need to fall in these stereotypes?! Of course, criminality is a problem in some cities (such as Rio itself) but the TV already talks about it every now and then and all gringos know how dangerous Rio can be (even "The Simpsons" showed it). This is why I hate Cidade de Deus from deep inside my heart. There are books about it since 1910, there are several films about it and I've already watched a couple of them (even though TV shows this sort of stuff every bloody day). Why don't they show the rest of the country!? :whip:

Done :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement