return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
locked outside my house :(
View this Thread in Original format
netw3rkd
i come home early today and i forgot my housekey...(realized that i didnt have it with me when i pulled into my driveway)...so im like ....check the windows (and doors just in case)...only ones open are my bedroom window...which is upstars.. kitchen window (sorta...had a piece of wood behind it)..and the basement window..my only luck was the basement window...since its an old window, the screen is just screwed into the house (well screen has a woodframe and the frame is screwed)...so my options were either...a) kick a hole in the screen ... or b) hope im lucky and go check the shed for a screw driver... go look for a screw driver, and luckly i found the one i needed (phillips i think...or starhead w/e)..i unscrew the fame, put it on the deck, take the window off its hooks or w/e they are...climed in...went upstairs, unlocked the door, went backoutside, put the fame back in and then got some lunch made and now i am here ;D

gg thx
arj1o1
lol
did that once when i was 10:p
LiveTheDream
I have done that before, and my mate also did it, i had to clime throw his kitchen window.:D
politicsofdancin
quote:
Originally posted by netw3rkd
i come home early today and i forgot my housekey...(realized that i didnt have it with me when i pulled into my driveway)...so im like ....check the windows (and doors just in case)...only ones open are my bedroom window...which is upstars.. kitchen window (sorta...had a piece of wood behind it)..and the basement window..my only luck was the basement window...since its an old window, the screen is just screwed into the house (well screen has a woodframe and the frame is screwed)...so my options were either...a) kick a hole in the screen ... or b) hope im lucky and go check the shed for a screw driver... go look for a screw driver, and luckly i found the one i needed (phillips i think...or starhead w/e)..i unscrew the fame, put it on the deck, take the window off its hooks or w/e they are...climed in...went upstairs, unlocked the door, went backoutside, put the fame back in and then got some lunch made and now i am here ;D

gg thx

kris, you are soo handy :D
netw3rkd
indy...nah...i just got criminal skills... O:-)

i put the screw driver in a hidden place in the shed incase i get locked out again...so nobody takes the screw driver and gets it lost
Mosaic
long ago, when I was still living in Toronto, my friend and I had a similar problem.

Now, his backdoor was open, so we could get into his basement, but the stairs leading up to the kitchen were locked.

Luckily, there was a laundry shoot that went from the main floor down to the basement. So, I scaled the laundry shoot (which was a VERY tight squeeze) and managed to get up to the main floor :)
maria111
i have never had this kinda of expirience but all these are so so funny!!! :p
Technaut
well done face
DarkFall01
Yeah, I've gotten locked out of my house before. Someone lost my house key, so I had to take the remote for the garage door, and once when I came back from school, the power of the whole area was out because of the heat, so I couldn't get in. I looked around the house, but everything was locked, except one window, which was half way open. With some pens I took the screen out and as I was getting in the house, a cop car drove by and saw me, put his lights on and screamed at me, what the hell I was doing, blahblahblah.
Luckily my mom came in that moment ;)
superglo
ahah .. i got locked inside my own apartment once. there was only once entrance which was made up of a wooden door and then a metal grill door which is normally locked with a padlock. well a friend of mine went out with my keys and locked the grill door forgetting i was still asleep in my room. it was kinda hard to explain to my lecturer why i had to skip his class that day though.

tor8024
dunno why, but my father tends to lock me out of the house
KilldaDJ
happened to me a few years ago, that being locked out of the house ordeal..

parents went away for weekend and i leave keys indoors...get home and wonder wtf

there was a window above shed and the shed was a joint thing, attached onto the house, so i climb on shed roof, then luckly the window wasnt locked, just closed, so i slide window up, jump in, close window, go for a wee and life is good.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement