return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Salvia (very quick response needed)
View this Thread in Original format
moncster
You have first hand experience with Salvia Divinorum and are sure that it "works".
a)True
b)False
montie
quote:
Originally posted by moncster
You have first hand experience with Salvia Divinorum and are sure that it "works".
a)True
b)False

it works. i haven't done it personaly, but i have been around people that have, and one of my good friends has an experience from it he'll never forget. if you want to have a trip yo have to get at least 15x extracted.
NiteKiD
a)

it works...ive done it twice. pretty fast acting too...i hated it though. only had like 3 hits, and it made me into a drooling idiot(both times)...and the worst part is i knew i was being a drooling idiot but couldnt do anything about it. it leaves a horrible aftertaste too

NEVER AGAIN!
tranceDJ
I've heard that it doesn't work for 1 of 5 people. You gotta use a bong with a torch lighter and take a huge hit and hold it in as long as you can (like 30 seconds+). I haven't done it personally but if it works I've heard its an amazing 20 minutes...make sure you have someone sober with you just in case.
DaveSaenz
nutmeg
Trancer-X
quote:
Originally posted by DaveSaenz
nutmeg

Malcolm-X ingested that in prison.

As for the Divine Mint, Maria Pastora, or whatever you want to call it...

Salvinorin-A is the most potent, naturally derived hallucinogenic compound known to man. I tried Salvia Divinorum 10X extract (standardized) about 4 years ago (OK, I have no fear - I tried it several times) and can only say that it's beyond INSANE. Unless you're VERY experienced with STRONG psychedelics my only advice is to be careful or avoid it altogether because comparably, it's MUCH stronger than even DMT.

It bends reality until reality is only but a vague memory. I'll just say that you can have either a very mystical experience or a HORRIFIC nightmare within that short period of time after smoking it.

It kicks in in about 15 seconds and it's most powerful effects really only last for about 5 minutes, but during that time you could swear that you were NEVER coming back.

If you just sprout some roots or become caught up in the vines then you're okay. It's earth shattering effects begin when everything gets twisted and dark, when you are transported to another place and time. It's scary no matter how many times you've been there.

I don't experiment with psychedelics anymore, but I will say that one time I came to after smoking some, got up from my bed and opened my window only to have a four-winged dragonfly come in and land on my finger for a few seconds. It still sends shivers down my spine thinking about it because it was just so random and out of the ordinary... but yet I know that it happened.

Maybe it's a way to somehow communicate with whatever else is out there, who really knows. I just know that the plant doesn't propogate by seeds, that it's only found in a secluded valley in Oaxaca, Mexico, that it's stems are square in shape, and that it's unlike any other substance known to man.

I'm sure that it was put on this planet for a reason.
Trancer-X
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
make sure you have someone sober with you just in case.

That's the RULE. I was stupid (and maybe had a death-wish too) and wrapped myself up in blankets so that I couldn't move prior to smoking it.

It's said that people have a tendency to try to walk around or even leap around like they are going to try to fly while under it's control. They usually have no recollection of this after it's over.

As I said, use EXTREME caution or avoid it altogether. If you have previously existing mental conditions, DON'T WITH IT at all because it could really screw you up bigtime!
moncster
Ah thanks for the replies ;) :D
DJ Nuclear
A few people who I've known who used this have had very strong, amnesiac hallucinations, and others nothing, but most do experience strong effects. Salvia's mechanisms are still quite mysterious to researchers. In addition to the hallucinations, salvia also seems to affect the perception of gravity in your mind. A lot of people I have known who've done this noted feeling strongly drawn to one section of the room, or as if they were going to fall off the earth.

One of my friends had consumed this with some of his friends in the middle of the woods and thought that he had stumble upon a ninja discotheque dojo, and had to battle the other ninjas (his friends) with his dance moves. Then he said he laid back and watched giant anime robots fight in the night sky for some time.
Another one said she consumed some alone in her room. After smoking it [leaves], she fell back and melted into her bed, after which she was transported to her grandmother's house. The rest of the trip was wrapped in amnesia.
Trancer-X
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Nuclear
A few people who I've known who used this have had...

Sounds right on.

Sideways gravity was a bitch.

Omegasox
It just amazes me how something natural can you up so bad. Hearing the descriptions you said Trancer-X, that scares the out of me, lol. :stongue:
NiteKiD
haha yea the sideways gravity...i swear i when i smoked it some invisible force was pulling me around the room and like when i sit id just slump this way and that

also really ed up...also from my experience my friends in the room would just vanish and reappear, theyd be there the whole time but i truly couldnt see/hear them for short periods of time
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement