return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Chemical Brothers @ Transit, October 22nd
View this Thread in Original format
dj2kTA
It's been a while and they are back in Chicago. Yes, at Transit:nervous: Sorry Chris :p

I saw them at Triple Crown last year and they were insane. This show should rock. It would be nice if it were a live PA, but I'm guessing its a DJ set. I would like to be proved wrong though.
Either way I am not missing this one. See you all there. :D
ninja_k
I just need to open an apartment in chicago...
OI!
I'm SO THERE!
I saw them @ Delta Heavy (triple crown.. .whatever you wanna call it :)) and as tom says, they *ROCKED*.
rock_roll18
they r aight
they were with oakenfold...digweed..etc
;)
Plezzzz dont make me broker
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by ninja_k
I just need to open an apartment in chicago...

haha, i'll split the rent with you! :toothless

another weekday show, man... i think i need to quit my job, lol.
dcprincess
Their DJ sets are all over the place musically - at least it was the last time I saw them at Vision.
SENECA
I just found out yesterday that I will be playing with the Brothers as well.

:)
dcprincess
quote:
Originally posted by SENECA
I just found out yesterday that I will be playing with the Brothers as well.

:)

Congratulations!!!
ninja_k
COOL :)
dj2kTA
quote:
Originally posted by dcprincess
Their DJ sets are all over the place musically - at least it was the last time I saw them at Vision.

you sure you're not thinking of the crystal method??
I cant recall the Chems being at Vision ever(I surely would've gone). I know TCM has been there a couple times or so.
SENECA
quote:
Originally posted by dj2kTA
I cant recall the Chems being at Vision ever(I surely would've gone). I know TCM has been there a couple times or so.

You are correct sir! Chemical Brothers have never played @ Vision... only Congress Theater and Allstate Arena as of recent.

Here is a link to all official info on the night:

http://www.purefuture.com/html/event1022.php

I will be in the Blue Room... hopefully it will be packed wall to wall and I can have a small TA crowd cheering' me on!

dcprincess
quote:
Originally posted by dj2kTA

OMG! You're right! :haha:

I have to start laying off of the bottle while at work. ;)
che
Saw CB along with Oakenfold in Toronto last year.....Chems tore it up, Oakie.....sucked balls that night
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement