return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
paypal premier account question?
View this Thread in Original format
DaveSaenz
Hey whatsup guys,

For all you people who use paypal, I have a little question.

I just got a payment from someone with a credit card, but I only have "basic" paypal so I can't accept the payment.

If I upgrade to "premier" then they take a fee with every transaction instead of it being free.

Do you guys think this "premier" crap is worth it, or is it a ruse to tack on a bunch of fees?

I suppose I could charge an extra fee on ebay to cover the cost, but that kinda sucks. :( :whip:

Phank joo,

Daev
Orbax
yeah charge, or crack it...see if astalavista.com/net ive been using that site for cracks for at least 7 years and cant remember. GOod ol vodka!

anyways. yeahy, probably your 2 opetions
Vert
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
yeah charge, or crack it...see if astalavista.com/net ive been using that site for cracks for at least 7 years and cant remember. GOod ol vodka!

anyways. yeahy, probably your 2 opetions

What terrible advice.. you cannot 'crack' paypal. And if somehow you figured out too, the FBI would be visiting you within the day.

Orbax, would you stop trolling? I haven't seen a read worthy post of yours yet today..

es
moncster
quote:
Originally posted by Vert
What terrible advice.. you cannot 'crack' paypal. And if somehow you figured out too, the FBI would be visiting you within the day.

Orbax, would you stop trolling? I haven't seen a read worthy post of yours yet today..

es

He's drunk and thinks he's a pirate :thepirate
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by Vert

es

now im not going to bed

you and your gay ass, lame ed horse you gimped in on. Who the are you again? Oh , now I remember, the no one that I dont give a about. Go yourself, huh bitch? mmmm yeah good idea huh, god, I hate you and I dont even know you. what a little you are.
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
now im not going to bed

you and your gay ass, lame ed horse you gimped in on. Who the are you again? Oh , now I remember, the no one that I dont give a about. Go yourself, huh bitch? mmmm yeah good idea huh, god, I hate you and I dont even know you. what a little you are.

k its been like a million years, im oging to bed, and I win.

*this note conqu0rs all*

if you try to come back at me, remember, I am SLEEPING, and you are trying to attack someone who is drunk and apssed out, andyoure still failing...thats ing sad. boohoo.
sothis
if you are a premier account, receiving payment from a bank account (or paypal balance) is still completely free, and you dont get any money taken out of the payment made to you.

credit cards, you are charged a little bit.

most people on ebay will simply tack an extra dollar onto the shipping section and say its a handling fee. dont say its to cover paypal, that can get you into trouble... but most people know thats what its for, and it is widely done.
DaveSaenz
quote:
Originally posted by sothis
if you are a premier account, receiving payment from a bank account (or paypal balance) is still completely free, and you dont get any money taken out of the payment made to you.

credit cards, you are charged a little bit.

most people on ebay will simply tack an extra dollar onto the shipping section and say its a handling fee. dont say its to cover paypal, that can get you into trouble... but most people know thats what its for, and it is widely done.

I <3 you.:toothless

Will you be my cyborg bride? Hehe.

You answered my question perfectly! It made it sound like you are subsequently charged for other payments that are not from credit cards. Anyways thanks!

Dave
sothis
^_^

yea, i had to learn all this myself, as well... (donations for my site). i put off getting the premier till i realized that most people only have the credit card option.
DaveSaenz
quote:
Originally posted by sothis
^_^

yea, i had to learn all this myself, as well... (donations for my site). i put off getting the premier till i realized that most people only have the credit card option.

I've been selling stuff for a while, but never got a credit card payment until now. :D

What is your site about? Post the url.

sothis
http://www.anime-planet.com ^_^

the most useful tool, if you like anime, is to click "anime recommendations".. you can search for a series/movie you like, and get a list of other series (ordered by vote) people think youd like, if you like ;) .. its my baby
Omegasox
I have yet to receive a payment that hasn't had fee's deducted from it!! :whip:

I thought they tacked it on every payment, not just CC payments.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement