return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Chill Toons
View this Thread in Original format
vtec junkie
Name your "chill toon." and i didnt say "chill out toon." im talking about that toon that just gives you the chills.
for me its.....
Corderoy - Sweetest Dreams:crazy:
First time i heard it was @ Ultra Spin in KH back in 2002. Ferry spun it as his last encore......i died:crazy: :eyes: :crazy:
beema
hmm
well, usually when I hear about something "giving you the chills" it is in a negative connotation, as in, something frightening or morbid. But the way you describe it sounds more like a tune that gives you goosebumps, aka KIPPENVEL!!!!!!! :D
(for those of you who don't know, "Kippenvel" is a Dutch word meaning goosebumps -- the direct literal translation is "chicken-skin," but chicken-skin is bumpy like a goose's so...same diff ;))

let's see...what's a recent track that has given me that feeling...
not too recent, but I thought the original mix of Let the Light Shine In was like an 8 on the kippenvel-o-meter
not sure if this is what you are talking about though

most of the Digital Blonde's recent stuff definatley gives me a chill though, like Mandrake - Universal Soul (The Digital Blonde Remix) and The Digital Blonde - Gothica/ Noctone, but more in the way that it is creepy. still kickass though
vtec junkie
quote:
Originally posted by beema
Mandrake - Universal Soul (The Digital Blonde Remix) and The Digital Blonde - Gothica/ Noctone

awesome tunes indeed:crazy:
i get the chills....not goosebumps or "KIPPENVEL" as beema put it. it starts in my head and moves all the way down my body....kinda freaky at times
LuNaSeA
i say the same thing all the time.. .but hey, at least i'm consistent?! lol...

the one tune that gives me the shivers EVERY SINGLE TIME i hear it... it's my favorite trance song EVER......

.....i'm gonna wait til someone comes online that knows me... they'll quote me and post my fave chill toon... :happy2:
Shamez214
quote:
Originally posted by LuNaSeA
i say the same thing all the time.. .but hey, at least i'm consistent?! lol...

the one tune that gives me the shivers EVERY SINGLE TIME i hear it... it's my favorite trance song EVER......

.....i'm gonna wait til someone comes online that knows me... they'll quote me and post my fave chill toon... :happy2:

if i remember correctly Dani's fav tune is zombie nation. OWWHOAAAHHHHH... OWWOAHHHHOOOOH OH OH OHOH!!!

hehe, j/k.
thrillseekers - synaesthesia (pvd dub)

and mine would definitely have to be Lost Tribe - Gamemaster (Original Mix)
LuNaSeA
quote:
Originally posted by Shamez214

hehe, j/k.
thrillseekers - synaesthesia (pvd dub)

YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know it bebe!!! :toothless :D :happy2:

this song always gives me the biggest, most delicious chills.... :tongue2
PVD_S11DJ
Paul Van Dyk - Face to Face (original mix)
Trancer
mine is almost same as Dani's - except it is the En-Motion Mix of Thrillseekers - Synaesthasia - excellent work by Mr. Helstrip.
ShellSh0ck

Paul van Dyk - Together we will conquer (Ave of Stars Cut)

Time will always tell
The reason why we love so well
Now I know what's right
Stand the rest of time
Try to picture the answer
To the question of my heart
Keep in mind
What you're looking to find...

Together we will conquer
Together we will conquer...

RachUCF1001
quote:
Originally posted by Trancer
mine is almost same as Dani's - except it is the En-Motion Mix of Thrillseekers - Synaesthasia - excellent work by Mr. Helstrip.

hahah yes i must agree on synaesthasia-MAJOR chills on that one. I love:

*Chicane-Lost You Somewhere (the original- not remx)
*Orinoko-Island(Thrillseekers Rmx)
*Tiesto-Close To You
*Holden-Nothing (93 Returning Mx)
*AVB feat Justine Suissa-Burned With Desire

Rach ;)

Trancer-X
Depending on where and how it's played in a set,

I like it best cranked

Kate Bush vs Infusion - Running Up That Hill
pyro264jb
quote:
Originally posted by Trancer-X