return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 
GTR +Pulser @ GAS Review
View this Thread in Original format
waXology
Well i headed out to gas not expecting to stay long after a big one at halcyon..

got there about 11:30 and did the meet up wit h joel,alli,faz,rach.spang,sid,jace,gil etc...

GTR started and to my surprise was really caning it dropping some great tunes, the crowd was so up for it and the place was jumping.

but the higlight for me was Pulser!!! SPEECHLESS!!!! he was unbelievable, to all who missed out!!! omg you should have been there, the best was when he dropped As the Rush Comes (Armin van Burren Remix) and the whole TA/ITM group started singing the whole track at the top of our lungs.... had the crowd looking at as and pulser smiling !!

anyways i need some sleep
i think ive just been owned.

Tracks played:

GTR:
John Askew - Skylab (Kyau & Albert Remix)
Solid Globe - North Pole
Lost Tribe - Gamemaster 2003
Solarstone - Speak in Symphony
GTR - Mistral

Pulser:
Rapid Eye - Stealing Beauty
Insigma - Avalon (Midway Remix)
Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes (Armin van Buurens Universal Religion Mix)
Fictivision vs c-quence - Symbols (Mesh mix)
Firewall - Sincere (Pulser remix) <------ OMFG!
Darren Tate - Noturnal Creatures (Jono Grant mix)
Pulser - My Religion
Pirate feat Boy Dylan - Leaving the Sun (Ferry Corsten Instrumental)
Morph - Creatues
Dj tiesto - Traffic
Plastic Boy - Live Another Life
Matt Deary - Nocturnal Delights
Veracocha - Carte Blanch (Ronald van Gelderen remix)
Pulser - Cloudwalking <---- To finish!!
eRRaTiK
awww man.. absolute choonage there.. glad ya had an awesome time :toocool:
DJ_Ballistic
, i should've gone, unfortunately the night before (and the sleepless nights that preceeded it) left me in a bad way :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ahhhh well good to see you had a good time, hope everyone else did too...
OLi_A
looks like i missed out on a top night
oh well
djway
Glad it was a good night. I had fun doing what i was doing too ;)

--djway
Spang
After getting quite ruined at Halcyon, i didnt know how i was going to make it to GTR and Pulser but im am glad i did. That was how i like trance...so much power and crazy buildups had me going non stop from start to finish.

GTR was awsome and one of the nicest people i have met. We talked for about an hour during the night and after getting all 3 of his releases signed, he gave me his white label copy of Cern- The message:eyespop: Top bloke!

Pulsers set was insane. You just need to look at at the tracks to know what im talking about. He played a new Pulser track that doesnt even have a name yet and it was awsome in true pulser style.

Highlights for me were Gamemaster, Symbols, Carte Blanch.

other tracks that were played...MIKE- Sunrise at palamos:happy2: , Ronski speed- Iris.

Shout outs to S madis and his buddy, Cameron, Gil, Jace, Joel, miss trance, beemer, Faz and Rach.

BRING ON MIKE AND MARCO V!
webmeister
Music was simply amazing last night!!

Didn't have a great night for other reasons, but yeah good to see everyone who backed up for the double :D
S_madis
Backed up for the double in style !

was an awesome night indeed and a pleasure as always to catch up with all the crew Cam, Joel, Mark, Adam, Gil, Lisa, Nicky, Rach and Faz !

GTR was cool ! I was speaking to him afterwards and believe it or not, he only and still is learning to mix ! well done to him though, he was definately having a ball and a really top bloke. Highlights Mistral and 2 players - Signet Sympathy

Pulser (Andy Perring) was unreal :eyes: absolute quality tracklist and when he dropped Firewall - Sincere (Pulser mix) I went into an absolute frenzy. Other highlight definately had to be the ta/itm singing "As the rush comes" at the top of their lungs. Well done guys :)

well the fun doesn't stop does it ? still holden, jxl, GK, Ronald van geldren and the biggie TIESTO to come ! we are in store for a massive end to the year.

BTW Big Happy B-Days to Mark and Adam who truly celebrated the b-days in style.
Beemer
quote:
Originally posted by djway
Glad it was a good night. I had fun doing what i was doing too ;)

thank the lord u spared us the gorey details ;)

gtr & pulser were awesome.....seemed to me that, between the 2 of em, they played just about every big track of the past few months - not even a hint of filler in there!! very nice indeed :) i sat back and just let the music soak in most of the night - wasn't in much of a dancing mood......but it was fun watchin all the TAs goin off on the dancefloor - u guys totally owned it!! :D

spang - i noticed u having that nice long chat with gtr - i was thinking u must've been a very happy camper indeed.....nice one :) :)

lots more i could say, but i can barely keep my eyes open....need sleeeeeep so i can be at least semi-functioning at work 2morrow :(

c y'all at GK :)
gilmista
had a spankin good night !! We were planning to go to GAS for jace's B'day and I completely forgot that GTR and Pulser were playing that night, so it was a great surprise to be able to catch them. Some wicked tunes were pumped through those speakers - ones that first come to mind: Tiesto - Traffic, As The Rush Comes (with the crowd singing along phwooahh) umm Carte Blanche, Cloudwalking as Pulser's finalle was nice to hear again in a club atmosphere, MISTRAL!! that was awesome to hear from the man himself, and plenty other tunes (although I was up at Bohem lounge for a fair bit of the night).

TA Crew - never a dull moment ay! jace, nixter, sid, cam, webby, spang, misstrance (nice to meet u), beemer and everyone else.. you are all champions and true to party with!

speaking of which the fun hasn't stopped here, still a heap to go this year. Bring on Holden next !!!! ya'll better be there.

Gil.

misstrance
Although I was feeling quite tired from Halcyon the night before I dragged myself to Gas. After listening to an hour of the "hard as " music that was playing, I wasn't expecting much from this night. Well, I was defiately wrong! I loved both GTR and Pulsar's set. Great uplifting trance, just the way i like it. Was awesome when GTR dropped Mistral, and when Pulsar played My Religion. Was disappointed towards the end of Pulsar when I thought he wasnt going to play Cloudwalking then he played it as the last track :D

I have to say Gareth Emery has to be one of the nicest DJs i have ever met. I ended up talking to him for over half an hr. We were emailing each other earlier in the year and he actually remembered who i was.

Cheers to all the TA/ITM crew who made it rach, faz, spang, webby, alli, cam, jace, s_madis, glimsta etc. Wade and Leigh, your absence was noted!
lethal
hehe.... ill make up for my abysmal clubbing perfromance this weekend on the october long weekend, ok?! ;)

Just look for the gurner curled up under a speaker stack!!! :D:D:D

Personally i had a great weekend thanks to the company i was in - you people know who you are!! :):):)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement