return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings

full DJ system 1210 mk2 and software (UK only)
View this Thread in Original format
gazsmith666
I have decided to give up DJ'ing so therefore i have decided to sell my full setup which consists of decks, mixer, amp, speakers, headphone, cables, and a big software bundle

please check out my listing if you are interested:

ebay auction'; return t
rue"onMouseOut="window.status=''">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...

also, over the next few months i am also selling off my entire record collection. The first records go on sale on friday and these will be about 100 rare oakenfold tunes from the last 6-7 years, many many rarities. after that it will be a number of back catalogues including bonzai, perfecto amongst others, cheers

gaz
Vert
"however please not that it is all not the original software with no instructions but works perfectly"

What does that mean? You are throwing in some warez?

es
gazsmith666
quote:
Originally posted by Vert
"however please not that it is all not the original software with no instructions but works perfectly"

What does that mean? You are throwing in some warez?

es

no, i am throwing in a load of software that people will be able to use and start recording their own mixes as well as produce their own music...
Omegasox
That's a yes. ;)

I'd be surprised if your auction doesn't get removed with that sentence in there. That's a red flag for those who look for things like that at eBay.
gazsmith666
i am a very reputable seller, and have never ripped anyone off, please feel free to check out my feedback.

I had no aim in selling the software, just enclosing it as extras. the reserve was worked out on a decent total for all the equipment, without taking the software into consideration, the fact of the matter is a genuine good deal and the equipment is in excellent condition.

i am sorry if u are getting worked up over it, but i am just giving the buyer the opportunity to use the equipment to its maximum potential, and if people use the sftware and get somewhere, then fair play to them.

I totallu understand where you are coming from, but please take it from me, i had no intentions of using the software to generate a sale, i think the DJ package does that on its own.
Omegasox
What you do is your business m8, I'm not trying to say it's right or wrong either way. I just wanted to say that with a sentence like that in your description you run the risk of having your auction taken down. That's all. :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement