return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: [1] 2 
Ferry Corsten @ Avalon, New York: 22/11/2003
View this Thread in Original format
Highmay
says so on his website...

uhmm...word...
wallflower
I hope the appeal of the place (being a new place and all) will have worn off at least a little by then, so that people actually coming to see Ferry can actually get into the place.
If not, then everyone should plan on coming at 10 pm, or before the doors open.

sorry to digress - Anyone know when Spirit and Crobar are scheduled to open? Maybe it might be better to not go to those places on their official opening nights
kid nyce
quote:
Originally posted by wallflower
I hope the appeal of the place (being a new place and all) will have worn off at least a little by then, so that people actually coming to see Ferry can actually get into the place.
If not, then everyone should plan on coming at 10 pm, or before the doors open.

Anyone know when Spirit and Crobar are scheduled to open? Maybe it might be better to not go there on their opening nights

ill be there at 9 =)
trancEyes22
i thought ferry was gonna be at glow on the 22nd!? eeeek :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
YaleTrance
wow, november is going to be amazing.
pvd420
YES!!! I finally get to see him live....

I do share the sentiment about them relaxing the door policy a bit though. It would suck to go and not be able to get in.
EliPsE
aweeeeeesome Finally get to see his ass heh. whats this door policy u guys talking about?
vtec junkie
i might consider going to this but then again i think about everything else that is going on. still up in the air.
variableS
I definitely need to save up some money :rolleyes:

or find a job by then :D
Aya Brea
too bad avalon is ing 21 AND UP :(!!

TrancEdifice
What is the dresscode?
EliPsE
quote:
Originally posted by Aya Brea
too bad avalon is ing 21 AND UP :(!!

grrr are u serious?