return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Godskitchen!!!! M.I.K.E's coming to town
View this Thread in Original format
Breeze
i hope M.I.K.E opens with a nice intro....(PUSH-Universal Nation (LIVE mix,-the place with go crazy!)
Zerotonin
I hope M.I.K.E. is last for the night, I'd prefer an uplifting set at the end of the night then a bangin' Cosmic Gate set.
christos
quote:
Originally posted by Zerotonin
I hope M.I.K.E. is last for the night, I'd prefer an uplifting set at the end of the night then a bangin' Cosmic Gate set.

I wouldn't want him last as he is best suited at peak time with Marco V following him....seeing a progression through the night. I want to be fresh when I see him ;) not in the wee hours of the morning when i'm ready for bed...
-=M=-
as i understand it, m.i.k.e follows steve strangis who's opening

dont forget that theres still cosmic gate and marco v on main stage to rape
jizza
i'm comin hardcore

ooh i hope they play that extended 23 minute version of exploration of space!!! :crazy:
wick
fuk yea! cant wait for this.
i actually like cosmic gates sets. i know their latest cd was absolute e, but their later sets are always mad.
mike is gonna rip it up too, if he plays universal nation i will be in heaven.
10 days!! gonna be one hell of a night. lets just hope it isnt another two tribes with wayyyy to many people there.
jizza
quote:
Originally posted by wick
fuk yea! cant wait for this.
i actually like cosmic gates sets. i know their latest cd was absolute e, but their later sets are always mad.

oh dont get me wrong, cosmic gate's set earlier in the year at QBH rates as one of my best experiences this year (reynolds agrees but he's afraid to admit that cheese ownz him).

coupled with M.I.C.H.A.E.L. and tripled with marco v, this should be gurnfest spectacular 2003. seeya all there (if i dont grope you first). :)
Paulie
Cosmic i have feeling will creep under everyones skin with their relentless beats and killer melodies. Fear it people, for I have witnessed julesPLees succumb to the cheese!

p.s Reynolods ure next! believe in the hype!
christos
STEVE 'Van' STRANGIS Rocking it! and then there's M.I.K.E ...........LUVIN IT!

:tongue2
hugoboss
I'm really looking forward to seeing M.I.K.E. next weeekend, he's been my trance idol for the past few years. It continues to amaze me just how many tracks he's made & how the great majority of them are of such high quality. He's the best trance producer of all time in my eyes.

Hope to hear lots of his own tracks in his set and with Universal Nation as an encore.

Zerotonin
quote:
Originally posted by christos
I want to be fresh when I see him ;) not in the wee hours of the morning when i'm ready for bed...

True, I guess Cosmic gate would be better for the end(come down stage) of the night.
DaveBegic
check out the sig :D. M.I.K.E. is the worlds best producer, and you hear people say this every friggen event that roles around, but he is the only one that i've ever said it about. the man is a ing genius and im first in line to get my titties signed.

from what i hear he only plays the newest of new though, and even though i am hoping to hear strange world and universal nation, i might be part of the dissapointed within that respect. however, he's still the man :D.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement