return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Australia #1 in world for ecstacy use!
View this Thread in Original format
webmeister
Aussie Aussie Aussie
Oi Oi Oi

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003...4083060669.html

I reckon we should have a woah-team or something :D
Joshva
Yay lets go out and celebrate!!!
jizza
*eye wobbles*
S_madis
well done peoples ! finally something we can be proud of !lol
Antistatic
Hehehehehe let's go out on the pills to celebrate. Oh wait we're already doing that this weekend :eyespop:
Michael
surely the UK is #1 in ecstasy use? I just spent 2 years there and I guarantee they take a load more than we do!! But then at 2 pounds each how could you not...

Michael
lethal
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!! E, E, E!!!!! :D:D:D

As someone mentioned on tech:logic, I think its probably got to do with the length to which manufacturers will go to to create the pills/speed..... or perhaps its based on per capita usage???? :)
Wasted_Space
yeah, c'mon.... surely UK and parts of Europe...

i would like to see their statistical analysis to confirm it, based on population size etc. i mean, 1.5% of the US is a load more than 2.9% of the Australian population...

but you can lie with 74% of statistics anyway.
gilmista
eeeep
djway
quote:
Originally posted by lethal
or perhaps its based on per capita usage???? :)

Bingo :)

--djway

Romp
according to some guy quoted in the SMH the survey was dodgy

I'm pretty sure that the UK would have higher rates

BUT

gotta remember that Australia has the most urbanised population (people in cities) and its only in big cities where you have decent clubs and an E culture really, so that could account for it.
leet123
quote:
Originally posted by Antistatic
Hehehehehe let's go out on the pills to celebrate. Oh wait we're already doing that this weekend :eyespop:

Not until after 4am you wont be :) For sunday anyway :tongue2
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement