return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 
Just to clear a few things up...
View this Thread in Original format
InAcoma
I just need to make this thread to let all u guys and girls aware of a few things...
although its common knowledge between a lot of people now, but i think after an awkward weekend that I need to tell u all that there is no longer a "phil and jolene"

I understand your concern for the both of us as a few of us are/were our friends. But i dont want to answer ur pety quiestions nor do i want people to try and push us back together.
Only a select few know what has happened to me in the past two months or so and those ppl dont really read this board (unless they are lurking and not telling me).
Anyways what im trying to get at here is that this was a relationship btw 2 people, not an entire board. I think its hard enough as it is and having added pressure on top of it doesnt help
Ian^
obv im one who knows a bit more, being friends with both, but I do wanna say that a decision is just that, and the last thing they need is ppl trying to push them back together, cos it won't help anyone, and I think this helps clear things up now, which might help those who didnt' know and also quash any rumours u might have heard :)
Philby
this has been a pretty rough time for both of us, and i appreciate the support people have been giving us, and thank people for trying to help but please dont pressure or hassle jolene, shes been under a lot of stress lately and i agree with her, its hard enough as it is without someone pushing you when you don't know them that well and they don't know the whole story. thanks :)
Paulie
quote:
Originally posted by InAcoma
I just need to make this thread to let all u guys and girls aware of a few things...
although its common knowledge between a lot of people now, but i think after an awkward weekend that I need to tell u all that there is no longer a "phil and jolene"

I understand your concern for the both of us as a few of us are/were our friends. But i dont want to answer ur pety quiestions nor do i want people to try and push us back together.
Only a select few know what has happened to me in the past two months or so and those ppl dont really read this board (unless they are lurking and not telling me).
Anyways what im trying to get at here is that this was a relationship btw 2 people, not an entire board. I think its hard enough as it is and having added pressure on top of it doesnt help

werd!
webmeister
:eek:
Teknoscaper.
lol
Chuck Norris
"All we are sayyyyyyyyinnnnggggggg, is give peace a chanceeeeee"

:)
Philby
quote:
Originally posted by Teknoscaper.
lol

what is so funny?
Breeze
didnt give a in the first place coz it aint none of my business.
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Philby
what is so funny?

he remembered his name ?

JoeCool
The fact jolene and phil have had to make this thread and have had to put up with all this unnecceary is absolutely disgusting....

the people involved should be ing ashamed, you all know who you are

To pressure someone into something that they dont want to do is the lowest of lows no matter to what degree you do it to, it shouldnt be done at all

its a very bad character trait to try and push people together when theyre not, how much does it say about your life when you have to put pressure on someone else to be with someone...

get your own life, get your own damn relationships and if you want to pressure someone into something pressure yourself into keeping your nose out of other peoples personal business
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by JoeCool
The fact jolene and phil have had to make this thread and have had to put up with all this unnecceary is absolutely disgusting....

the people involved should be ing ashamed, you all know who you are

To pressure someone into something that they dont want to do is the lowest of lows no matter to what degree you do it to, it shouldnt be done at all

its a very bad character trait to try and push people together when theyre not, how much does it say about your life when you have to put pressure on someone else to be with someone...

get your own life, get your own damn relationships and if you want to pressure someone into something pressure yourself into keeping your nose out of other peoples personal business

as diplomatic as always nick, but well said :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement