return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Ishkurs guide to electronic music, v2
View this Thread in Original format
morphee
well, if anyone remembers the flash site where it showed you all manors of electronica, heres the revised edition

http://www.ishkur.com/features/music/index.htm#

awsome awseom stuff.
RobEnergy
hmm
rank 1 - AIRWAVES
and dj scott project - O

is not trance trance + is crap?
:rolleyes:

"hard trance aka Hardstyle"???

that would be abit confusing for some...
the rest seems to be ok tho :)

good job :p
Pointy
DAYIM!! THIS GUY KNOWS HIS !!
djway
quote:
Originally posted by Pointy
DAYIM!! THIS GUY KNOWS HIS !!

According to the music forum, he got quite a lot wrong. But it's better then anything else out there. As with anything on the internet it should be taken with a grain of salt.

--djway
Beemer
quote:
Originally posted by djway As with anything on the internet it should be taken with a grain of salt.

oh gee...u don't say!! :rolleyes: :p

it's not like anybody is ever gonna totally agree on genre classifications anyway...what makes the ppl's opinions on the music forum any more correct than the ones in this guide?? if they disagree, then maybe they should make the effort and make their own guide like this guy has.....tho personally i reckon it's all a tad wanky....hehehe

I have a lot to thank Ishkur for tho.....when I first started gettin into this music 2-3 years ago, I stumbled across the original version of his guide....one of the samples on it was For An Angel - I was listening to it and thinking it sounded pretty good, but I had no clue who PVD was....next day I happened to notice this PVD guy was gonna be playing at the Greenwood - so I figured I may as well get tix and go check him out......well, that night was the night that really made me 'get it'.....from then on, I was hooked.......so yeah, I'm thankful for Ishkur *lol*
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement