return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Peace out... TAiggas..
View this Thread in Original format
Clyde77
it was def a journey!.. for almost 4 years on the board, enjoying trance as part of my life, meeting ppl online and having the same interest, meeting ppl on ta meet ups and having a great time...it was great..also geting addicted with vinyls and file sharing.

but somehow life changed, so many problems, that i cant take no more.. so ive decided to go back to the philippines.(oct 11). im gona stay there for however long i want and think about life.. to see which direction im gona go. i might go to college there. i realy duno. but to tell u i really dont want to go back , cuz i dont want to give up trance, and my hopes for djying, but like indy said, i need a break and montie agreed also that i need to have a break with whatever it is that i do.. well i gues they're both true.

but what sucks the most, is that there will be no more trance for me :(, back there, there'no cable modem, they have record stores but dont sell any trance. its gona be hard to deal with this after 4 years of addiction....fcukkkkkkkkk

wish me luck guys. ill try my best to browse the boards as often.

some of u will miss me on 42.. sorry :(
till here..

starting a new life....
blazed it
good luck in the philipines......

dunno why you have to go so far to get away from your problems but best of luck to you.
Orbax
A wise man once said, "The harder you run, the more it will irritate your penis, causing STDs to swell up again"
Turbotrance
Hey Clyde

Look on it as a new oppertunity m8

Am sure u will have a good time and it won't take that long to get the old satellite dsl connection set up:p

Speak to u before u go

Cheers

Turbotrance
whiskers
, dude, i feel for you... it really sucks that you have to go away, but at least you'll have your pc, won't you? so you could listen to whatever you have right now...

how long have you lived in the us? it's been almost 5 years since I came here and i'm terrified at the thought of going back to russia/ukraine and living there... of course, if i was forced to do it, i'd be able to get used to it, but i dunno...

good luck, it's been a good few years!
netw3rkd
wuss

dont leave

:(
Ian^
another leaving, soon it'll just be n00b after n00b
You aint Ninja
Pics or stfu.
montie
ahh man your leaving us?

what are we gonna do without jokes on clyde's gonherria or his woman problems? :D

peace out man. my wishes for the best. phillipeans will be a good experience. even without the trance. but hey you will have your CDs and don't you have a laptop? you'll still have all your tunes. and you can go to cyber cafe's plug in and such. i'm sure you'll be able to get new tunes. and if you give me your addy and your nice i can maybe send off some mixs to you via snail mail :)

anyway, cheers man. get your ass on the boards as much as you can. and enjoy yourself in the phillipeans.
mezzir
ah
i was gonna post a just do it pic but the tart above me had to say the other trendy and cliche line so i guess i wont
anyways, much love from us all, good luck on the other side of the earth :)

Max2LC
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
come on man :) heh (take me with you:D )

Ill miss you man! I guess its kind of a right choice...relax in US..relax in Phili's & than see whats better & where it's better...

anyway man
it was awesome knowing you! Im sure we'll chill in couple years again :) had great times with you @ Amit's (& Sheetz lol :D )

Keep in touch man,
-maxik;)
Clyde77
i will miss u all! :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement