return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Old TAs from 2000 help please :)
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Lac
Ok got a big question.. and swamp if your there it would help a lot... ok anyone here copied the picture of my painting of Trance Nation? I remembenring putting a post of that 2 years ago. I had it on an wooden aisle and it was I think 18 x 24 flat canvas board. So if anyone has the picture can you please send will be appreciated :)
AnotherWay83
2 yrs ago would be 2001, not 2000 :p

i've been on here since 2000 but i really cant recall that painting...sorry
moncster
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherWay83
2 yrs ago would be 2001, not 2000 :p

i've been on here since 2000 but i really cant recall that painting...sorry

They're on the other side of the international date line. They're a year behind. duh. Stop being so American centric :rolleyes: :o :D
Endlesswave
I remember that pic! It was great! Too bad I never saved it. :(
DJ Lac
quote:
Originally posted by moncster
They're on the other side of the international date line. They're a year behind. duh. Stop being so American centric :rolleyes: :o :D

Lol sorry for being a nyorker ahha
DJ Lac
quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
I remember that pic! It was great! Too bad I never saved it. :(

swamp must have the backups.. eeee..
Stanza
Sorry can't help you DJ Lac but I'm just asking, who the hell stills hangs around here from 2000 and actively posts (as opposed to browse) in these forums?
Seems like the forums are being swamped by n00bs these days...
LiquidX
Mmm been here before 2000, dont remember the pic though. sorry, hope you find it, did it get deleted from the server that you had it on ??.. just wondering, it may be by a miracle on that post, so search for it..
AnotherWay83
quote:
Originally posted by Stanza
Sorry can't help you DJ Lac but I'm just asking, who the hell stills hangs around here from 2000 and actively posts (as opposed to browse) in these forums?

me :D and some others
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:

Hey, I've been browsing the forums since 2000...but only a member since Jan 2001.

nekholm
quote:

So I assume you won't be here in a year then?
verminator
still the good'ol y2k user!:D :D :D :D

all.others.are.n00bs.2001-2003.dvdr-taforum
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement