return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Is this possible?
View this Thread in Original format
deejay2002
on Oct 3, I sent out this book to someone who lives in New York (I do not know him personally) This morning, I have just found out that I accidently enclosed my personal letter in the package. It has no value or anything but it's a letter my grandfather wrote to me last year before he passed away. Is there anyway I could stop the delivery to the destination and have the package sent back to me? I did get delivery confirmation number for it.

:(
ThaDevil
quote:
Originally posted by deejay2002
on Oct 3, I sent out this book to someone who lives in New York (I do not know him personally) This morning, I have just found out that I accidently enclosed my personal letter in the package. It has no value or anything but it's a letter my grandfather wrote to me last year before he passed away. Is there anyway I could stop the delivery to the destination and have the package sent back to me? I did get delivery confirmation number for it.

:(

You gotta call the company you sent it with and explain the situation, IT IS possible tho.
deejay2002
quote:
Originally posted by ThaDevil
You gotta call the company you sent it with and explain the situation, IT IS possible tho.

I used USPS, I think I will go back to the post office on Monday. Thank you so much!
Omegasox
Or you could ask the person receiving the book to send the letter back to you. They'd have to be a horrible human being not to do so, and it would only cost them a stamp.
KilldaDJ
if he dont return letter and if the letter has that much sentimental value, which of course has, fly over to where this person lives and extract the letter off him manually...
caddyshack
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
if he dont return letter and if the letter has that much sentimental value, which of course has, fly over to where this person lives and extract the letter off him manually...

extract :stongue: amazing choice of words
speedracer_mec
yank the letter from him
nekholm
1. Go to NY, and hide somewhere near his house
2. Wait for the letter to arrive
3. Wait for the guy to open the letter and see your letter
4. Grab the letter, say "Yoink!" and run away

Problem solved ;)
Moongoose
The best way to describe the method you written is your sig:D
rollypoles
yeah...he should send it back. although, my friends and i wanna slip a loophole into the laws about stealing, so that as long as you say "yoink" and someone hears it, the theft becomes legal...that'd be sweett....

DJ_NRG
quote:
Originally posted by rollypoles
yeah...he should send it back. although, my friends and i wanna slip a loophole into the laws about stealing, so that as long as you say "yoink" and someone hears it, the theft becomes legal...that'd be sweett....

For some unknown reason I find this to be ing hilarious!!!! :stongue: :stongue: :haha: :haha:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement