return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
10.10.2003 Papa Dstrukt B'day Nite
View this Thread in Original format
magnasoma
We gonna get a rollcall going for Turnmills this friday?

The Furry One and MIKE are playing for us and its Papa D's birthday jaunt. We've got Mikey Shiver and the Captured Music boys coming over and staying with us for the weekend so it should be fine, and dandy.

As it stands...

Chris
Anna
Tim
Laura
Anna
Hannah
Mike
Johan
Johan's missus
Johan's missus's friend
Andreas
Kate
Kr00t
Lammikins
Fiona

Any more takers?
dj_mdma
wahoooooooo *PARDY PARDY PARDY :D :D :D
Misty Kitty
I mite be bringing a Jo
swisstoni
Bollocksssss. I need to sort my organisational skills out :whip:
Bortsta
I am up for this.

:eyespop: I've been off TA and the net most of the summer and lent my PC to a mate who says he ahs been browsing here a bit as me(i hope he hasn't posted too much bull hehe), and before the summer there was only about 2 or 3 London TA's and now there seems to be a whole hord of them :D

I've never seen Yves DeRuyter so that should be interesting.I guess MIKE will be playing an early set and Ferry is playing 4:30 to 6.

Only problem for me is that i am going up to Liverpool for the Cream 11th bday party with Tiesto,Cor FInjfsjfseman,John Askew,Sander Kleinenberg etc the next day so i am going to have to get a coach up there on saturday morning which could cause some problems.

Anyway it would be nice to meet some local TA's (at last) :)
Misty Kitty
^^ sweet theres a fair few of us london ta's now u'll b fine to get up on sat i know u will, and it will b a fantastic night
gfarmer2
Don't forget me!!
and me brother and his mate..

but no nicky.. shes got work

should be a belter...
gfarmer2
Ferry will probably play the 2-4 set..
kr00t0n
WOOT!!!

Got the whole w/e off too, sorting some ppl out with goodies too ;)
gfarmer2
are u all meeting in anexos first?

dstrukt
Not too sure, gonna prob go straight in there for 11'ish. Then again Anex could be an alternative depending how ealry we get there.
gfarmer2
Oh yeah and we've found a pub that starts serving hogarden at 8am round the corner from turnmills!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement