return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Arrrggghhh, go away.
View this Thread in Original format
arctic
Who agrees with me when i state that saying "WORD!!!!!!!!"/"WERD" makes you look like an idiot :wtf:
n0bben-
word!

it makes you look like an idiot.
Essential1
werd.
Essential1
:(
arctic
quote:
Originally posted by n0bben-
word

omg, like, fukkin werd to ya BRO :wtf:
UWM
Pics or STFU
DasBrotBesser
I've always been partial to "verbiage" instead of "word." Sounds more casual-chic.
Essential1
Y Halo Thar, Buttseckz?
DJ Mikey Mike
Indeed. There are lots of words that piss me off like that, most of which are more commonly used by Americans, some of which i shall list:

dope
sick
ill
drama
whack

People who have to resort to using these kind of words are just illiterate retards, and a quote that I think really does fit nicely into this thread that comes from bash.org, I shall paste below:

asr: 'fo sheezy.
Sabboth: what the does that mean in english? you should understand that having a day job precludes me from 'keeping it real' and as such, I lack a certain familiarity with the language of the 'streets' as it were.

Sort it out
arctic
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Indeed. There are lots of words that piss me off like that, most of which are more commonly used by Americans, some of which i shall list:

dope
sick
ill
drama
whack

People who have to resort to using these kind of words are just illiterate retards, and a quote that I think really does fit nicely into this thread that comes from bash.org, I shall paste below:

add 'bro' and 'bud' to that list :p

Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike

dope
sick
ill
drama
whack

People who have to resort to using these kind of words are just illiterate retards

You just branded Ste an illiterate retard :p http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...le&pagenumber=3

And ffs people, if you can't handle american slang then I suggest that you find yourself a local forum where americans aren't present.
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by arctic
add 'bro' and 'bud' to that list :p

:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement