return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Props Alec!!
View this Thread in Original format
OTtrancer
Well guys, this just has to be bragged about...

Thanks to Alec a few of us got to be graced with Armin's presence at a private little meetup at the hotel he was staying at in Ottawa earlier on, the night he was at Suface. Yup, we got to chill with master of Trance for like an hour, and get the real deal about how chill of a guy Armin really is. And as for Tribal Shock being played, I asked him about that song from when he last played it at Sensation, and he gave me a little run down on it, he also told me that he didn't think that he had it with him. To my surprise, he dropped it so hard that the crowd couldn't believe it. What a guy...
That odviously was my moment of the night, but damn, there were so many crazy moments, his mixing was flawless too! Well I really wanted to let Alec be the first one to post on this but he's so busy doing up a back to back weekend that I just couldn't wait. Oh ya, pics are to follow, ACA2000??

Montreal....Get ready, I wish I were going, he mentionned how much he likes ARIA. Your in for a treat, his set in Ottawa reminded me of the night a few years ago when he played at ARIA for the first time. The night that got me loving Trance.
Psy-Trancer
:nervous:
guys im scared, i think armin is gonna rape aria,:toothless
I CANT WAITT
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement