return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Stupid Fruit Flies!!
View this Thread in Original format
kewlness
Grr.. i hate them... i don't know where they are coming from... I empty my garbage every day, i clean my sink everyday... there are no rotting food around my apartment.. i keep all my food covered... and just now i poured boiling hot water down the sink to kill any possible fruit flies and their eggs that may be coming from there... Anyone help??? They are pissing me off :whip:, they are nasty and i can't study because of them...

Anyone with any advice or tips on how to get rid of them??? :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
You aint Ninja
Flamethrower.
DJYaNiK
Offer them buttsekz.

Uhm... Place those sticky flypaper thingy's from your ceiling.
kewlness
i'm thinking of getting those sticky flypaper... but i don't think that'll remove the source of them... they seem to come from the kitchen and like to hang around there and the bathroom although i don't think they come from the bathroom... my room is clean though cuz i don't have any water or food in there...

they piss me off :whip:
TeKnoHe@d2025
Being in an apartment complex the problem may not lay within your apartment, but maybe in a neighbor's...
zarathustra
Do you have any bananas?
Shudder
eat them.
ThaDevil
quote:
Originally posted by kewlness
Grr.. i hate them... i don't know where they are coming from... I empty my garbage every day, i clean my sink everyday... there are no rotting food around my apartment.. i keep all my food covered... and just now i poured boiling hot water down the sink to kill any possible fruit flies and their eggs that may be coming from there... Anyone help??? They are pissing me off :whip:, they are nasty and i can't study because of them...

Anyone with any advice or tips on how to get rid of them??? :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Sucks to be you dude.
igottaknow
quote:
Anyone with any advice or tips on how to get rid of them???

maybe if u got rid of the dead body in ur closet that might help :haha:
Dr. Cfire
No its the stupid canadian goverment. They decided that we will allow produce from counties that have fruit fly infestations. To be imported into Canada.

They come in on all of your food since they are in the grocery store.

j_spot
flowers?

any fruits around? oranges?
or like somebody said..the inherant fact that you are in an apartment, it could be neighbours!
reveal
quote:

Pour vinegar i a bowl, add washing up liquid, and put the bowl where the flies are. The flies are drawn to the vinegar, and the washing up liquid has the effect that the flies can't float. Thus the flies drown. It really works, as long as you're fine with the smell of vinegar.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement