return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
awww
View this Thread in Original format
speedracer_mec
my gf called me right now to tell me goodnight and she loves me..

awwww

say it with me, "awwww"
Turbonium
That's sweet you shouldn't be sarcastic...
DigiNut
Same gf that was screwing her ex and nearly dumped you a week ago?

Gotta love the emotional rollercoaster... you'll learn eventually.
moncster
awwwwwwwwwww

(awww )
speedracer_mec
no she wasnt screwing her ex....

goddamnit....

oh excuse my religious reference..did i offend u.
speedracer_mec
on a side note..

she called me last night..sad that she is having a herpes outbreak..

i seriously doubt she would be screwing her ex..

all im doing is sitting bak...like my best friend told me to do...let her come to u..im kicking bak and watching the drama unfold..so far she is showing nothing but good...
DigiNut
Yeah?

Did you say "thanks babe, talk to you later" or did you get all mushy and say "Awww I wuv you toooooo, when are you going over sweetycakes?" I'm guessing you did the mushy , since you even posted a thread about it on TA.

And how long did you pour sympathy on her for her herpes outbreak? She shouldn't even be talking to you about that , considering she gave it to you.

But anyway, I don't know all the details, so maybe you are playing it cool. And no, the religious reference didn't offend me... why would it? Those only tend to offend religious people.
speedracer_mec
quote:
Originally posted by DigiNut
Yeah?

Did you say "thanks babe, talk to you later" or did you get all mushy and say "Awww I wuv you toooooo, when are you going over sweetycakes?" I'm guessing you did the mushy , since you even posted a thread about it on TA.

And how long did you pour sympathy on her for her herpes outbreak? She shouldn't even be talking to you about that , considering she gave it to you.

But anyway, I don't know all the details, so maybe you are playing it cool. And no, the religious reference didn't offend me... why would it? Those only tend to offend religious people.

awesome response..

will u be my lawyer
Orbax
dont be a power tool Makita action, ite?
speedracer_mec
yah i got all mushy..

but heres the catch..i dont care her as often.she calls me ....while we reconcile slowly...

i dont care anymore....life is too short to be dwelling on sadness.....if she loves me..then all i can do is open my arms...and look forward

Vero
my girlfriend, who lives in Tennessee (im in Florida) just called me and told me "i'm in town, surprise" im ing stoked. Just to clarify, this has not allways been a long distance thing, we only have to do it for a few months untill i move up there in Jan. No i didnt meet her on the internet. anyways, I'm gonna get some booty :whip: :tongue2 YAY!!!
ahlamalek
quote:
Originally posted by Vero
anyways, I'm gonna get some booty :whip: :tongue2 YAY!!!

PICS OR STFU
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement