return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Next New Years
View this Thread in Original format
Georgeous
Some of us experienced the wet delights of the Dome some years ago - some leave the festivities up to whatever house party they're at, others of us might have attended some out-of-this-world event...but what are you all planning on doing when the clock strikes for 1st Jan 2004?

-George

quote:
Music is not simply the production of sweet sound...it is, to those who understand it, an intellectual and emotional odyssey
absorption
like most years i dont really get my act together until the last minute.

then i panic.

probably the plan again for this year

:rolleyes:
sykadelik
Hello and welcome to tranceaddict, hope you enjoy your stay. As for new year, i don't have a clue wot i is doing. But u should use the search button mate as there has been many a NYE thread created already :) So check em out, I think a merger is needed ;)
Technaut
:D

ive no idea where im going yet, but im going to have a "large one" cos last years wasnt too good for me :)
AndskiSpeed
Escaping the family :D
Bubbles
quote:
Originally posted by AndskiSpeed
Escaping the family :D

ditto .... :)
Coup
passion.
goose_wh
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
passion.

line up please?
Technaut
didnt know u were into that sort of thing :eyespop:
goose_wh
quote:
Originally posted by Technaut
didnt know u were into that sort of thing :eyespop:

offers are getting thin on the ground at the mo, i have to take what i can get. :stongue:

"Hi, were your parents, & we feel safe"

Coup
quote:
Originally posted by goose_wh
line up please?

no's :p
Ste
probably crasher if all else fails but i like the sound f some of the ideas in that other thread.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement