return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Undeleting pics on flash disk
View this Thread in Original format
igottaknow
I was helping my dad download pics from digital camera to his Mac using iPhoto. So i check delete after importing (which i reassure him will only delete off the camera after sucessfully import). After watching it import, the pics don't show up in the program, aren't on the hard drive, and are deleted off the flash disk in the camera! F*ucking Mac! :whip:

I tried some recovery utilities but none of them can find . Anyone know of a program that will work?
ahlamalek
i once used a util to see what was on my friends camera flash disk (it was using FAT16) and discovered my buddys half naked gf on there:D
moncster
quote:
Originally posted by ahlamalek
i once used a util to see what was on my friends camera flash disk (it was using FAT16) and discovered my buddys half naked gf on there:D

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: sell it back to him.
Then wait for them to break up and sell it back to his girlfriend.
igottaknow
Found recovery software for that worked MediaRecover

thx u god (i just found religion ;) )
Ozzie
quote:

waddya waiting for then...

POST EM! :p

on another note...does the MediaRecover work OK? i lost my holiday photos ages ago looks like i might be able 2 get em back if it works right! :D
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Ozzie
on another note...does the MediaRecover work OK? i lost my holiday photos ages ago looks like i might be able 2 get em back if it works right! :D

only works if u haven't reused the flash card, so if u took new pics they would overwrite the old. click on the link i provided the demo version will allow u2 preview recoverable pics, u need 2 pay $40 to actually recover them.
ahlamalek
naah... its ok :) i'm gonna wait till they break up... but that doesn't seem to be happenin any time soon:tongue3 :tongue3
placebo
quote:

Pics or STFU!
Dmatrox
damnit, you beat me to it :whip:
KilldaDJ
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
only works if u haven't reused the flash card, so if u took new pics they would overwrite the old. click on the link i provided the demo version will allow u2 preview recoverable pics, u need 2 pay $40 to actually recover them.

not if u cra.k the proggy

or use some k.ygen :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement