return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Hello Trance Addicts.... ---> re: DJ NEMESIS Info..
View this Thread in Original format
DJ NEMESIS
Hey everyone,

I have been getting a tonne of emails regarding the tracklisting for Alpha One and as well a lot of questions about rumors on part 2 of Alpha One and it's supposed release.

In regards to tracklisting, there are a couple whitelabels on there that I have yet to hear anyone play or see in anyone elses record boxes in my travels.. with the one exception in the case of kimball collins.

The reason I never let out the tracklisting for it is because I always try to play and get stuff that no one else has and when I do I keep it under tight wraps. If you think any of Alpha One was good you would cry if you heard the stuff I have gotten hold of lately!!!!
The follow up to Alpha One HAS NOT BEEN RECORDED YET!! So anyone who's heard rumors about it is mistaken!

It's definetely overdue now, so I can see why there are rumors floating around.. right now I am working on a few big remixes of which I would like to include one of them on the new cd.
But the main hold up right now is waiting on getting the release details worked out for the cd. At this point I have someone working on possible release deals with Moonshine Music as well as ICU Records in LA (Kimball collins' label).

I already have an idea of some of the content I have lined up for the cd and the sound I want it to go but I am not recording it til the release details are worked out, so as to make sure the tracks are as fresh in my box as possible. This cd will truly be a defining mix for massive, pumping uplifting trance and I'm very excited about it.
As well, it will allow me to bring my sound to an even larger audience and open new doors for my touring schedule.

For those who may not know, another of my big mixes has just been released on audiogalaxy. It's the full length mp3 of my big summer release from summer of 1999. It's entitled '3am version 2' and although it's content definetely varys from what I play now, it's still a favorite of a lot of people so check it out!

*Anyone still wanting to get ahold of a hard copy of Alpha One had better do it before the end of summer because there are a very limited amount of these left and there won't be anymore in production once they're gone.
The only stores that have any left right now in canada are as follows:
(vancouver) Bassix-(604)689-7734, Futuristic Flavor-(604)681-1766
(victoria) Boomtown-(250)380-5090, Stylus-(250)383-7529

Or if any of you guys want to you can email me personally and I can send you one for $15 plus a shipping.

My personal email address is: ----> djnemesis_rsp@yahoo.com

I always answer the emails I get from people (even if it takes a while) and I love getting feedback on stuff so don't hesitate to drop me a line and tell me what you think.
I am also compiling a list of people who would like to get a copy of the new cd once it comes out for any of you who feel like getting ahold of a copy a month before it hits stores so you can email me your contact info in regards to that as well.

Anyone wishing to contact me or my management (Noble House Entertainment Group Inc.) about dj bookings can also contact me at the above email address.

Hopefully this answers a lot of questions and makes up for my neglecting the issue and allowing rumors to prevail.

Take care and party sensibly!

cheers,

Tom.

:)

*Ps. if you want to know the names of any specific tracks off Alpha One you can email me and tell me either the track # on the cd or the time on the mp3 version and I most likely will give you the track id.
The []Drodigy
How about uploading one of ur live sets to a locker that'd be a nice way to find out what u are actually all about (in a musicial way).
Respekt.
j_spot
ill tell ya this...HES AMAZING!!! or @ least Alpha One is. Its one of my fave mixed CDs. Like when I say fave, I mean its second in line to PvD live @ the Gallery Turnmills!!! AMAZING !!
The []Drodigy
I'd like to hear one of his sets, enuf said.
I've heard quite a few times that he is good but the only way I can really understand it myself is by listening to one of his sets otherwise why would I care about some Dj Nemesis?
patticus
well dj nemesis thanks for taking the time out to give us the info, i havent heard your stuff but im now intrigued!

you have anything on vinyl?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement