return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

drugs according to the US govt
View this Thread in Original format
butterfly
i dont know where they get this stuff but what a long list... some of these names just seem absurd.
http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov...rms/Default.asp
DJ Nuclear
Belladonna = PCP
AMT = Dimethyltryptamine
Drug Type: Sudafed, No records were found.

uh, no...
Dublin Guy
quote:
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)

stuff is in lethal did 1 gram of the stuff in ibiza,no skag no comedown,just feels like your sitting on a chair and the chair is gonna take off! where the did they get the "street name" for this "Candy flipping on a string" lmao
DJ-Fuq
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Nuclear
Belladonna = PCP
AMT = Dimethyltryptamine
Drug Type: Sudafed, No records were found.

uh, no...

lol
BTG
since when wax xtc a depressing drug?
TeKnoHe@d2025
It's funny how almost every drug listed under "club drugs" is MDMA related.
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
since when wax xtc a depressing drug?

are you kidding? it affects seratonin release which is a huge factor in feeling depressed.
rollypoles
true.

so i guess asking "Are you anywhere?" means "Do you use marijuana?" i think i'm gonna start using some of these "street terms".

whoa, a B-40 is a Cigar laced with marijuana and dipped in malt liquor. haha....who does this?

well...they do get some right, sorta. like, "Bogart a joint = Salivate on a marijuana cigarette; refuse to share" but, really if you salivate on a joint or blunt or whatever.....doesn't everyone just call it n*gger lipping?

ing government.
Renegade
quote:
"Rave," which describes a party designed to enhance a hallucinogenic experience through lights and music

:rolleyes:
zarathustra
quote:
Originally posted by rollypoles
whoa, a B-40 is a Cigar laced with marijuana and dipped in malt liquor. haha....who does this?

Holy :haha:

infinity HiGH
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
are you kidding? it affects seratonin release which is a huge factor in feeling depressed.

i've never been depressed on E.

well, once...i got a little depressed cuz i realized the high is already over and its time to go home. but running into an old friend made me forget about that.
Vivid Boy
listen u dont get depressed from being on the drug but ur depressed for a few days afterwards because of low serantonine levels...this chemical is the chemical that makes u happy which is released in high doses to ur brain when ur on the ...so afterwards ur level is low and u get depressed....i dunno maybe u guys dont do alot of e's in one night but when i used to i could tell i wasnt the same happy person the next day or a few days after..plus i would always have the s
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement