return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The Dentist
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_NRG
So, I just got back and here's the plan:

5 extractions (4 are wisdom teeth), 7 fillings, and 2 root canals!

If I ever have children, they shall be forced to brush at gunpoint. :toothless
butterfly
WOW.

dont forget to floss.
UglyDave
i'm gonna do the same to my kids, when i was younger i was bullied into doing my teeth every morning and every night! very grateful though, as i see some people walking about with 1 big mad ugly black front tooth..

not to mention the advantage of fresh breath etc...
nothin worse than mingin breath..

tip for fresh breath: scrub ur wisdom teeth really well, and try scrub in behing them.. the amount of that gathers up there... eugh!

butterfly: i never floss.. that bad? teeth r always really clean though :)
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by UglyDave
i'm gonna do the same to my kids, when i was younger i was bullied into doing my teeth every morning and every night! very grateful though, as i see some people walking about with 1 big mad ugly black front tooth..

not to mention the advantage of fresh breath etc...
nothin worse than mingin breath..

tip for fresh breath: scrub ur wisdom teeth really well, and try scrub in behing them.. the amount of that gathers up there... eugh!

butterfly: i never floss.. that bad? teeth r always really clean though :)

flossing also makes a difference with bad breath. i am prone to it since i have a terrible post nasal drip so i have to go to a lot of effort to clean my teeth. flossing is important as gets stuck back there that you dont realize is there. brushign your tongue and mouthwash is also good.
MERTON
i brush with baking soda and then swish with listerine
torontotrance
when i find a job, first thing I'm doing is going to see the dentist then getting my teeth whitened by the dentist (been wanting to do so for years). I'm probably headed for a bunch of fillings and maybe a root canal. I had my wisdom teeth out years ago (all 4 at once), the surgeon who took them out was really good at it. No swelling, no nothing.
Omegasox
I only brush before bed, but I chew gum pretty much all day long (Sugarfree gum it has to be!) and have never had a cavity.

Plus, it keeps the bad breath gnomes away. I really wish people who smoke and drink coffee would do us all a favor and start chewing gum. :whip:
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by Omegasox
I only brush before bed, but I chew gum pretty much all day long (Sugarfree gum it has to be!) and have never had a cavity.

Plus, it keeps the bad breath gnomes away. I really wish people who smoke and drink coffee would do us all a favor and start chewing gum. :whip:

you dont brush in the morning? dont you get morning breath?

and how do you know your breath is fresh?
dosed
I've never had any big dental operations, all I've had is two teeth out for when I had braces years ago, never had a filling or anything... I brush every morning and night, I don't floss very often or use mouthwash though, maybe that would help?
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
you dont brush in the morning? dont you get morning breath?

and how do you know your breath is fresh?

that would be cos of me...........

lol not what ur thinking, he breathed in an envelope and posted to me :P

seriously tho i did catch a horrid illness still undetermined :p

butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
that would be cos of me...........

lol not what ur thinking, he breathed in an envelope and posted to me :P

seriously tho i did catch a horrid illness still undetermined :p

lol... dont you think it might have traveled better in a plastic bag?
monoxide
quote:
Originally posted by UglyDave
... as i see some people walking about with 1 big mad ugly black front tooth..

:haha: :haha: :haha: ahhh that's so true... i even lose my communication abilities when i see that BIG NASTY black-yellow-brown thing in ones mouth...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement