return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
How many of you have been in movies alone?
View this Thread in Original format
Puuhis
Just wondering because I haven't been.:stongue:
kewlness
Hi my name is Troy Mclure. You may have seen me from such movies as Saving Private Troy, and The Muppet's revenege.
MERLIN
i've been to the movies by myself. i think it's better sometimes cause when you go with other people they tend to wanna comment about stuff while watching the movie. and it's easier watching mutiple movies. one time during summer school at college, i spent about 9hrs at the theatre, watched about 4 movies. i believe the last movie of that day i saw was that movie with tom cruise and them precog triplets.
Misty Kitty
I had ticket offers for 80p during a very lax time table at IV form college so could go, and did go all the time on my own. I like the escapism, but prefer to go with someone now so as to make an event out of it, drinks, movie, meal etc
TranceGiant
weird question, why not? Basically no difference to sitting alone in front of your television. Just like with clubbing my primary goal is to enjoy the movie/music, the social "environment" comes second.
]v[orpheus
I've been a couple times if I really wanna see a movie my friends don't wanna see or just wanna watch it again. Also at the one I go to, it's better to sneak into other movies if you're there by yourself. :D
butterfly
i have too. movies are a pretty solitary thing anyway since you cant really talk to anyone at the theater.
NoMoreTears
quote:
Originally posted by kewlness
Hi my name is Troy Mclure. You may have seen me from such movies as Saving Private Troy, and The Muppet's revenege.

LOL.. TRAMBAPOLINE, TRAMBAPOLINE...
UglyDave
quote:
Originally posted by Puuhis
Just wondering because I haven't been.:stongue:

i'm not an actor, so i've never been in a movie.. whooah whooah whooah!!! ah, i'm so funny i crack myself up :rolleyes:

:D

Davo!!
gwrmarines
Never, hmm...i don't know why

tranceDJ
Going out to the movies can either be a social thing or not IMO. Theres always times anyway when you want to see a movie that friends don't.
igottaknow
depends on the "type" of theatre you go to muahahaha :eek:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement