return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

i got a new job.
View this Thread in Original format
Trance-Canada
recently i've been working at *cough superstore cough* as a night stock boy... I was getting sick of that crap so i went to a club that was just a few blocks away and decided to apply there as a boucer, so they called me back today and told me the good news :)...hopefuly it all goes well :) any boucners here at TA ?
anuneventrade
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-Canada
recently i've been working at *cough superstore cough* as a night stock boy... I was getting sick of that crap so i went to a club that was just a few blocks away and decided to apply there as a boucer, so they called me back today and told me the good news :)...hopefuly it all goes well :) any boucners here at TA ?

No, but I work at a club. I'm a shot girl. ;)
Trance-Canada
so how do you like it ?
blazed it
i thought you were a forestry ranger or something
anuneventrade
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-Canada
so how do you like it ?

It's alright I suppose. I ended up working at the club I'm at because I was there so much... (they have all major DJ events there) so I figured, hey, why not get paid for it. ;)

Working at a club... its an experience, lets just put it that way. heh. :) I get along great with the bouncers, and the doorguys, everyone's really relaxed and laid back. You'll get used to the completely different atmosphere.

You make really good money! :D There are so many nights that I'm banking, you'd think I was a damn drug dealer. Security/bouncers make the dough too.
Trance-Canada
quote:
Originally posted by blazed it
i thought you were a forestry ranger or something

was... untill fall started, then i was done with that.

and anuneventrade sounds cool :) i start on friday night :) cant wait.
Emil
quote:
Originally posted by anuneventrade
It's alright I suppose. I ended up working at the club I'm at because I was there so much... (they have all major DJ events there) so I figured, hey, why not get paid for it. ;)

Working at a club... its an experience, lets just put it that way. heh. :) I get along great with the bouncers, and the doorguys, everyone's really relaxed and laid back. You'll get used to the completely different atmosphere.

You make really good money! :D There are so many nights that I'm banking, you'd think I was a damn drug dealer. Security/bouncers make the dough too.

Why do bouncers make the most money? Is it because they take "tips" to let people in first?

Emil
Vero
i bounced at a club for 2 years, trust me bouncers do not make the most money. the money is good, but not great (at least in my case). hot female bartenders make the most money. its a fun job, i got paid to sit on my ass all night, drink beer, get wasted and occasionally check an ID or 2. plus my boss smoked mad weed, so we'd always take breaks in te back office:tongue2 . beong a bouncer is cool, you will get lots of ass, cuz all the girls know you got the hook up.
dj_moonshine
the bouncer topic reminds me of something funny. one of my cuzns was just new to the club scene and one of my uncle's frend wanted to hire him as a bouncer at his bar. so my cuzn went there and on his first day at work he began to JUMP up and down:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: lolol. so then my uncles frend was like wat r u doing? he said hes bouncing. :stongue: :stongue:
lady.venom
goodluck with that new job.

hows it going with it?

Trance-Canada
quote:
Originally posted by dj_moonshine
the bouncer topic reminds me of something funny. one of my cuzns was just new to the club scene and one of my uncle's frend wanted to hire him as a bouncer at his bar. so my cuzn went there and on his first day at work he began to JUMP up and down:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: lolol. so then my uncles frend was like wat r u doing? he said hes bouncing. :stongue: :stongue:

haha omg if i was he boss id be like "wtf are you doing, then his answer...."bouncing" i'd look down at the floor in shame and nood my head side to side lol...

lady.venom, i dunno yet, i start on friday night :) i'll letcha know then :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement