return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Top 100 DJ's
View this Thread in Original format
Yella Fella
anyone agree with the results? what u think it shoulda been?

personally i reckon PVD shoulda been no. 1, but despite all the dissing, i still quite like tiesto :D :p
decode
I dunno about tiesto been number 1 but i pvd deserves some credit, ive only seen him twice this year but he was wicked on both nights :)
dj_mdma
What is Number 1? (think of the Matrix, when Morpheus is asked to define what is real)

its only based on groupies voting for their favourite DJ's. And if you've got more groupies cos of who u r, then you will get more votes. To be fair, no DJ should be number 1 as their performances will vary from place to place, they make mistakes etc. Also, the music industry didnt play a large part in this, i believe. Instead of a top 100 list, in rank order, they should just let the industry decide :p
jploveparade
Where's DJ Sammy? He's popular! :whip:

dj_mdma
quote:
Originally posted by jploveparade
Where's DJ Sammy? He's popular! :whip:

rofl :haha: :haha:
Yella Fella
dont them lot all live on the same road in holland? No wait, its Ian Van Dhally, Milk Inc, and Lasgo!! :haha:
jploveparade
quote:
Ian Van Dhally, Milk Inc, and Lasgo!!

They're Belgian! :whip:
DJ M.G
quote:
Originally posted by jp
They're Belgian! :whip:

Good, and they should ing stay there to!
magnasoma
Its all fixed by aliens orbiting our planet. Tiesto is an agent of theirs and this year they can get him to do an even bigger show than gelodrome and convert thousands of dutch people into manic avatars of evil.
Misty Kitty
hmmmmn, mass appeal popularity competition (what lam said, only shorter)

DJ M.G
Matt Hardwick #64
What the is he doing that low down!

:whip:
Ste
i already posted what i think of the top 100 in music discussion forum.

ie. it being a crock of / ruining the scene
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement