return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Do drugs help when you're in a club?
View this Thread in Original format
BlInX
Well I live in montreal, I went with my buddy to aria one night carl cox, anyways, I'm a non drug raver, I was wondering why so many people take xtc php all that to have fun.... I just lose myself in the music, for me thats real fun. Anyways, I would really want to know from whomever takes xtc and any other drug except for weed, how it feels and if I should try (Wich I doubt it). I tried weed couple times always bad tripped im scared to take xtc cuz if i bad trip im gonna die lol anyways PLZ POST HERE and tell me all kinds of stories that happened to you and suggestions, advices etc...

This thread probably sounds really fruity but hey whatever im curious
TheCritic
i always do drugs before going to club. then offcourse i get drunk. that way i can say "sorry i am wasted" when i do something stupid. usually i do stupid things all the time. so you see that really works for me.
blazed it
quote:
Originally posted by BlInX
php

i dunno about you but php is just coding.... i wouldn't want to be coding in a club.

but as for xtc... hehe you won't know how good it can be unless you've tried it. Words cannot describe the effects of any drug adequately you must try them to know them.

but there are of course downsides to it... you might be depressed for a couple of days after taking it (but i've never had this happen to me so i dunno).
montie
quote:
Well I live in montreal, I went with my buddy to aria one night carl cox, anyways, I'm a non drug raver, I was wondering why so many people take xtc php all that to have fun.... I just lose myself in the music, for me thats real fun. Anyways, I would really want to know from whomever takes xtc and any other drug except for weed, how it feels and if I should try (Wich I doubt it). I tried weed couple times always bad tripped im scared to take xtc cuz if i bad trip im gonna die lol anyways PLZ POST HERE and tell me all kinds of stories that happened to you and suggestions, advices etc...

This thread probably sounds really fruity but hey whatever im curious

first of all you don't have trips from weed :) you had a "bad high" most likely because you have a deep subconcious fear of drugs.
ie you said you are gonna die if you have a bad trip from e.
thats rediculous. many people just "don't get" the whole drug thing because they are raised in a culture which is extremly adverse to illigal drugs (while it also is a culture that tries to make a drug that can fix every problem from baterial infections, to hyperactive kids to fat people). many pharmaceutical drugs are much more harmful to you than many illegal drugs out there.

if you don't need the drugs to enjoy the music, then don't worry about it. if you don't feel you have a need for them don't worryabout it. save your money.

but then if you wanna open your eyes to a whole new perception of the world go, and can get over your fears (and use drugs responsibly) then by all means go for it.
drugs alter your perceptions. you hear things and see things and feel things you don't normally sense.
some people say they can see the music. some people can feel the music resonating htrough their bodies. some people see little angels dancing on clouds (heard this story from someone who candyfliped :)). it all depends on what drug you do and your personality.
montie
quote:
php

haha yeah. you mean PCP or Angel Dust

don't touch that shiet.
fastmp3
man you said yourself you can enjoy it without drugs , so don't do them
moncster
www.erowid.org
dartman
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
man you said yourself you can enjoy it without drugs , so don't do them

he has a point.

back in the day i would only go clubbing if we had xtc, or were planning on getting some at the clubs. i got over that and havent done that in over a year. i dont regret doing it. actually i am glad that i did it because it opened my eyes different ways of thinking, and they're really fun if your in the right place with the right people. i dont think that i am completely done with it either but i dont need it to have fun. you sound like your not sure about doing drugs so i would say..... dont. but they can be alot of fun. if you do decide to do them be careful.
Streakfury
I've never tried drugs, nor am I going to. A little drink before I go out certainly helps, but nothing too heavy. Compared to most of the "clubs" that my town has to offer, and the crappy music that they play, going to Tall Trees etc once in a while is pure bliss on it's own, never mind taking anything to go with it.

I personally dont understand why people do drugs, especially when everyone knows that they're not good for you.

:conf: :conf: :conf:
maria111
well the last time i used drugs in a club was when me and my friends went to see Timo Maas!!!we were so so high so after we leave from the club we had a car accident who force me to be in the hospital for 15 days!!!Advice:never use drugs when you are into a club better use them(better not use them at all anyway...)when you are in your home or into your best friends home coz is much more safe ;)

UglyDave
yes they do

i take pills when goin to events like that.

it can be done without, but if ur gonna go without, do without alcohol too. dunno if this applies to people who havn't taken pills before, but when i take a few beers, the craving somes on and u go lookin for pills..

if u "lose urself in the music" and have a great time, then u'r probably have the BEST 3 hours or ur life if u took a pill.

best time of my life without a doubt.

I dont advise pills though :)
monoxide
QUESTION:
quote:
Originally posted by Streakfury
I personally dont understand why people do drugs, especially when everyone knows that they're not good for you.

ANSWER:
quote:
Originally posted by blazed it
but as for xtc... hehe you won't know how good it can be unless you've tried it.

---------------------

as 4 me, it depends [max 2 X's a month]... if there's a great tribal party comming, sure, i buy myself a "hyundai" [mixed with amph] or "CalvinK" [mixed with koke]... NEVER had i felt depressed nor tired next day... vice versa, i need to party the next day as well.
very rarely do i practice inhaling X thru nose [my ex g/f always did (does) that, 1/2 of a grinded pill is enough, but there could be some side effects, she ussualy got up with a bloody nose in tha morning].

BlInX>>> i can't possibly explain the effects except high NRG. you have to try it to know [afterall, you won't die of 1 X]
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement