return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Meeting yourself
View this Thread in Original format
Rakoon
Just a quick random thought. If you were to meet yourself, would you like yourself?

I havent put too much thought into it but I'm leaning towards not liking myself.
Perfect_Cheezit
if i met myself, we'd just argue all the time about stuff we are agreeing about but with miniscule differences, then we'd get pissed off

so i dunno
Nadi
probably not.
shawn2331
i think i"d like myself till we got really drunk, got pissed off at each other and got into a fight. I wonder who would win???
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by shawn2331
i think i"d like myself till we got really drunk, got pissed off at each other and got into a fight. I wonder who would win???

lol, if i ever met my clone, i'd wanna punch him in the face.

unless it was a she, then i'd like to marry her. although she'd be the most boring person ever, but that's all right, at least we could be boring together :D
Photo_bot_2k1
there was a thread abohut this a week or 2 ago
.montecarlo.
quote:
Originally posted by Photo_bot_2k1
there was a thread abohut this a week or 2 ago

maybe it was the other Rakoon...
Ripped Bag
We'd be such dorks that we'd sit in the same room. Trading Mp3s and movies with each other and only talk using IMs.
mmilo
hrm this kind of thing has been on my mind for a while
it'd be too messed up; you'd discover things about yourself that everybody already knew. things ppl might not care to mention...
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by Ripped Bag
We'd be such dorks that we'd sit in the same room. Trading Mp3s and movies with each other and only talk using IMs.

dude... LAN PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ripped Bag
quote:
Originally posted by mmilo
hrm this kind of thing has been on my mind for a while
it'd be too messed up; you'd discover things about yourself that everybody already knew. things ppl might not care to mention...

Me and my friend Jennifer had this big honesty trip one time and decided it'd be a good idea to point out each others best features, and worst faults. We both walked away with hurt feelings and didn't talk for atleast a week afterwards. Although we did become much closer friends. *shrugs* But theres always that thought in the back of your mind. "damn, I do that" or "damn I look like that"

*Shrugs* I tried to forget what she told me, but then I realised It'd be better to just use it to my advantage and try to better myself.
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by Ripped Bag
Me and my friend Jennifer had this big honesty trip one time and decided it'd be a good idea to point out each others best features, and worst faults. We both walked away with hurt feelings and didn't talk for atleast a week afterwards. Although we did become much closer friends. *shrugs* But theres always that thought in the back of your mind. "damn, I do that" or "damn I look like that"

*Shrugs* I tried to forget what she told me, but then I realised It'd be better to just use it to my advantage and try to better myself.

ignorance is bliss.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement