return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
PvD's clapping in every Track
View this Thread in Original format
breakinbeats
My friend just showed me that every record I owned from paul van dyk, has the same sound effect of a clapping noise. Some records have the same clap sound distorted alittle bit. I Love pvd and his music, but once he showed me this I went through all my records of pvd, and found the same clap noise. This is very amusing. I suggest going through the tracks yourself. Its like any good track for him, has to have the clap. Clap...Clap...Clap...hehe:tongue3 :tongue3 :happy2:
vmc
PvD has a characteristic bassline that he uses in most of his tracks. One can easily recongnize if a tune was made by him.
jp
It's actually a sample taken from him spanking his wife :haha:
dj tek
quote:
Originally posted by jp
It's actually a sample taken from him spanking his wife :haha:

or his wife slapping his..:eek: :D
jp
They're just a lovely couple :)

dj tek
nice.. looking forward to canibus cup ?
TeKnoHe@d2025
Yep, that's the way PvD makes his tracks...claps & hi-hats included in every track. No variation in them either, they're both the same...as well as his bassline. :rolleyes:

He uses a very simplistic formula.
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by TeKnoHe@d2025
He uses a very simplistic formula.

this is why he sucks.
MrMiyagi
quote:
Originally posted by breakinbeats
I suggest going through the tracks yourself.

yeah, and while youre at it, go through your records of other artists... you know how many artists do something like this? listen to Oliver Lieb's stuff... that guys almost always uses the symbol rise to bring in/out a sound...
politicsofdancin
lol...that's his signature sound, that makes an artist unique :D

Dj_Psygnosis
quote:
Originally posted by politicsofdancin
lol...that's his signature sound, that makes an artist unique :D

??? no it doesn't, a artist using the same sound over and over makes them uncreative...not unique.
politicsofdancin
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Psygnosis
??? no it doesn't, a artist using the same sound over and over makes them uncreative...not unique.

:rolleyes: i take it that your not a pvd fan :rolleyes: whatever you say....SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement