return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Best clubs/nights in Montreal????
View this Thread in Original format
tazzjayz
My rotation now is Time on Thursday and Central Station on Sundays.

I go to Aria about once a month, cant handle after hours like I used to. Joy is decent on Tuesdays but havent been there in months.

What about you guys???
ahlamalek
i went to central station last saturday, wasn't bad, they played house all night long :) except maybe that satisfaction tune played twice and those ing "derbaké" guys that ruin the songs :whip: :whip:

i barely go to clubs that I want to go to. Most of the time, my friends are invited somewhere so I go with them and end up listening to hipcrap:whip: then I leave for Aria :D they're all surprised that I can still party that "late" hehe
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by ahlamalek
i went to central station last saturday, wasn't bad, they played house all night long :) except maybe that satisfaction tune played twice and those ing "derbaké" guys that ruin the songs :whip: :whip:

I thought you were saying that they ruined the satisfaction song... lol then I saw the songS

quote:
Originally posted by ahlamalek
i barely go to clubs that I want to go to. Most of the time, my friends are invited somewhere so I go with them and end up listening to hipcrap:whip: then I leave for Aria :D they're all surprised that I can still party that "late" hehe

In the hip hop room of course :happy2:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement