return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
The bitching thread !!
View this Thread in Original format
KrinKer
well

The name says it all !!

It's a bitching thread ... you've got something to bitch about ??

Anything ??

U want me to insult someone for you ??

Go ahead .. just ask !!

BTw ... no one can or SHOULD get mad if his name comes in this topic .. let's never forget ... it's only a joke ( exept for alec ... he's an ass :P )

lol

KrinKer
ahlamalek
CAN YOU USE LESS LINES WHEN YOU WRITES YOUR POSTS !?!?!?:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: ITS FUKCING ANNOYING:whip: :whip:

I Bitched, are you happy?:D
KrinKer
Malek

I

W
I
L
L

T
R
Y

T
O

U
S
E

L
E
S
S

L
I
N
E
S

W
H
E
N

I

W
R
I
T
E

S
O
M
E
T
H
I
N
G
!
!
!

LOL

At least he understood the point of the topic :)

lol

KrinKer
DJ Charlie
OMG Krinker... you have so much time to waste.
lol is it cause you live in quebec city ? (cause there must be nothing else to do than go to Dag...)
KrinKer
well

Basically , yeah .. i don't have anything good do to today my parents in-law are coming like .. in a couple of hours i only got cleaning to do + i don't work today ... so i say crap on the internet ... wich is kinda fun anyway :)

lol

KrinKer

Btw ... there's loads of things to do in quebec city .... like .. making a trip to montreal to go to the aria !!!
DJ Charlie
I noticed that you always sign your name at the end of all your post like you were writing a letter. :stongue:

Can't you just write it down in you signature ?
John_H2O
So whe have to bitch in this thread

hum...
I bitch you Krinker, because last october I went to Quebec with 3 other Ta and some friend for AVB and you were not there for cheezy reason like.. I was sick or i'm tired.

That's bad reason !!!!

Now, it's done I bitch you.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Psy-Trancer
U ALL WITH YOUR GINO BASHING U SUCKING COCKERS!
:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: dat felt good :)
discojoe
krinker your posts really piss me off. cant you write a normal paragraph!!!!!!!
Dj Tribal Jedi
quote:
Originally posted by Psy-Trancer
U ALL WITH YOUR GINO BASHING U SUCKING COCKERS!
:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: dat felt good :)

I just bash gino's because of those ugly black boots u guys wear with those big buckles. They look like leprechaun shoes, I don't care if there expensive there funny looking. And gino's steal all the chicks at the parties, but hey thats a good thing they got going I'm just jealous on that one:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Jamety Jamers
think black buckle? those are the poor ginos...lol....
Deejiuana
Ok, since this is a bitchin thread, i think i found the place to bitch bout the person i've been wantin to bitch in public:
TARGET: GEORGES BUSH
REASON: TOO FKN STUPID TO BE A PRESIDENT
Damn, HOW, JUST TELL ME HOW DID THAT GUY GET IN POWER? DAMN...
(feelin better...)
hate the way he's dealin with things around.....wtf is his problem with my country? (syria)
he's like threatening us, BUT IN THE MEANTIME, he calls us "an ally country to the war against terrorism..." Doh, where's the logic in that?
Ahhhh, now i feel good.....that's all i wanted to do: bitch bout that guy.......
hmmmm, who else can i bitch about? oh, yah, ATB: y da hell did Andre change his style? doh, i liked his older things n his remixes, but that last Album is a pure failure! :whip: :whip:

One more thing, wanna bitch bout u bitchin ppl, if u're gonna bitch, make it real at least! fkn bitchers, stop bitchin u bitches, bitches, bitches, bah bah bitch, bla bla bitch, oa oa bitch...enuf bitchin!
peace me beotches!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement