return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

dj2kTA
View this Thread in Original format
dcprincess
FYI - over the weekend I finally got around to picking up Sander K's cd and all I have to say is that CD 2 is absolutely SICK!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Tracks 5-10 are incredible - can't get those tracks out of my focking head!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue2
ninja_k
Wow Tom.... that's the best PM I've ever read :)

I guess i'm going to have to look for sander's cd too...

I'm still blown away that he ran out of there a little after 3... weird. I really hope the ego rumors I heard about that guy aren't true.
-nick
djarecebo
one of the songs on his cds was made by one or two of the resident djs at the necto here in ann arbor. they gave it to sander during his show here and he's been spinning it and even put it on his cd!
ninja_k
wow that's awesome... what tracks?
UWM
D2 ft. Dan Diamond - Therapy (Speedy's Session)

And yes ... Disc two is absolutely sick.
che
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
D2 ft. Dan Diamond - Therapy (Speedy's Session)

And yes ... Disc two is absolutely sick.

Yes this tune is awesome....didn't know it was from residents at Necto though....good work:toothless
dj2kTA
quote:
Originally posted by dcprincess
FYI - over the weekend I finally got around to picking up Sander K's cd and all I have to say is that CD 2 is absolutely SICK!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Tracks 5-10 are incredible - can't get those tracks out of my focking head!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue2

Disc 2 is very good!:D Listened to it on the way up to Sander. Has that old school kinda feel to it in the beginning. Very nice stuff. Still havent had a chance to listen to the first disc though.
ninja_k
hmmm.. just picked this up today from the evil empire of best buy. Not as stoked as everyone else.... but maybe after a second listen. Ripping it to the ipod now.
ninja_k
ok still not as gaga as others over this... but it's pretty darn good.

Or maybe i'm just pissed that it opens up with SK ft Miss Bunty - Work to do (Vocal Version) .. which is all I want. yet was never released... what a tease :rolleyes:
SENECA
got the CD as well about a week ago... very cool, disc 2 is more energetic than 1 which is normal is seems for 2x CD comps. I got the CD for free @ Best Buy... joker of a cashier forgot to scan it with the other items that my GF was buying and event after letting Security check the bag with the reciept they still didn't catch on.

dj2kTA
quote:
Originally posted by ninja_k
ok still not as gaga as others over this... but it's pretty darn good.

Or maybe i'm just pissed that it opens up with SK ft Miss Bunty - Work to do (Vocal Version) .. which is all I want. yet was never released... what a tease :rolleyes:

I swear I saw that vocal version listed on chemical records Nick. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure. I'll have to check it out. I also like that one too :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement