return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Viva La Bam and Wildboys
View this Thread in Original format
SebG
These shows are pure genious. I laugh unctontrollably watching these shows. Punk'd is also good but not as good as the first season. These shows, show you what you can do if you have the money. Still, ing hillarious to watch.
whiskers
"what will he do next?"
"whatever the i want!"

last night's show was pretty hilarious, with the elephant, the drawbridge, and the castle, but the bee thing and the supermarket riot were a little bit over the limits for me.

i don't really like wildboys.
Mebot
I agree, im not a big fan of Wildboyz but viva la bam is hilarious

how does his parents let him do all that to their house?

hahah i liked the part when they were looting the supermarket. lol

I wish i had a moat
Floorfiller
jackass was a funny show...

viva la bam is just stupid. you know his parents are in on it right. they get all kinds of money just to put up with that . it'd be a lot better if they weren't in on it...

haven't seen wild boys...
dosed
I've seen a bit of Wildboys, looks quite good... we don't get Viva la Bam here, but I'm guessing its Bam Margera's show?

I like Jackass anyway.
Boomer187
I knew I missed something last night. I love watching punk'd and viva, I'll watch some of wildboys but it isn't too funny too often. but it has its moments.

must watch for reruns.
EliPsE
viva la bam and wildboyz are amazing!!
_Nut_
If you like the stuff Bam does:

Look into getting his CKY video's. They are ed up and hilarious. It is basically what got jackass started, has all of the guys in there doing stuff you would NEVER see on TV tho. I have 1-4. still have to get number 5
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
last night's show was pretty hilarious, with the elephant, the drawbridge, and the castle, but the bee thing and the supermarket riot were a little bit over the limits for me.

I found all the stuff with Compton Ass Terry to be hilarious! :stongue: The bee prank was classic though. Haha, great show...nice to see most of the Jackass crew back doing what they're best at.
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
viva la bam is just stupid. you know his parents are in on it right. they get all kinds of money just to put up with that .

I dunno if they get paid, but Bam is filthy rich now off of skating, CKY, Jackass & other things...he can destroy whatever he wants and rebuild/replace it easily.

Oh well, it's still funny as hell.

whiskers
viva la bam is probably one of the reasons why i don't completely hate mtv.

last night we had half an hour to kill with nothing to do, so we watched an episode and it was ing hilarious. it was the one where they dug a tunnel under don vito's house and then put spoilers & decals & on Bam's mom's PT cruiser

farking insane.

to think about it, Bam has this huge collection of "illegal construction" notices and noise ordinance thingies and whatthenot... and he doesn't give a .

but poor his dad & don vito for they have to put up with that ... the whole kitchen painted blue, the WHOLE ING kitchen with the blue plastic forks and everything else... ffs lmfao!
nekholm
quote:
Originally posted by _Nut_
I have 1-4. still have to get number 5

I don't think there is a CKY 5 yet. Or..?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement