return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Electro?
View this Thread in Original format
Mike_B
k you guys that were bitching about never getting the chance to say your opigion about the kind of music you like. Im looking for some good electro tracks, so throw them at me please ;)
KrinKer
Ask Jpx, He's the Official electro freak of this board ( u know i love your attitude man !! )

But u might wanna check out what Michael mayer does .. it's pretty wicked .. not standart electro but it's ing wicked !!

KrinKer
Dj Nacht
Electro is the :eyespop:
This music is never discussed im glad someone brought it up.
JPX is for sure the man especially since he produces it ;)
My favorite electro-clash track of all time is fischerspooner-emerge
But electro clash is pretty different from the electro u guys are talkin about I think.
Mike_B
ill check it out, this is actually the second time someone has mentionned fischerspooner to me. I just haven't had any luck finding it on soulseek so far. But il try again. Thx
Dj Nacht
if u want it I send on msn
resident25@hotmail.com
Mike_B
k i love stuff like Vitalic - pony part 1

do you guys consider this a techno version of electro. or not electro at all?
detective you
you should look at other vitalic tracks....btw, poney part 1 is insane!!! and kind of electro
Mike_B
yeah i have quite a few already
Mike_B
Secret cinema, now i know they are techno. But i figured its also a nice time to bring them up, Anybody listen to their stuff, like Acid come, or timeless altitude, and Michel De Hey Vs. Secret Cinema - Another Sweater :eyes: :eyes: so good
j@y
if you are looking for a good electro set just download

vitalic live @ fuse 2002

great electro set with many vitalic tunes

you might also check out the international gigolo records site

Jpx
first of all get anything by Vitalic...everything he does is mint.
If you have soulseek get the set...International Deejay Gigolo night Live at Montreau Jaxx or something like this. The set is composed of Vitalic, Miss Kitten, The hacker...You will have some good tunes on this. you know what? get me on msn....sadmafioso@hotmail.com

Ill send you some good things;)
Jpx
btw Krinker Michael Mayer- Love is stronger than pride = OMG!!!!:eyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement