return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Misstress Barbara Birthday Party @ Aria friday November 28 2003!
View this Thread in Original format
Biggy
Jamety Jamers
OMG !!! I Cnat wait...misstress barbara is GOD.....I'm gonnna flash her lol hahhahahahah hope everyone comes..its always sick with misstress
Jamety Jamers
OMG !!! I Cnat wait...misstress barbara is GOD.....I'm gonnna flash her lol hahhahahahah hope everyone comes..its always sick with misstress
Psy-Trancer
oh im there...too bad everyone else is goin the 29th...aw well
rongerabbit
quote:
Originally posted by Psy-Trancer
oh im there...too bad everyone else is goin the 28th...aw well

wrong date man, ur supposed to be posting in the thread for the 29th of November !;)
detective you
I would be there 100% if it wasnt of Sven Vath the week before....
I'll have to miss her again!

btw, is there any chance she will be there for NYE??
Skipper
I WOULD NOT MISS THIS IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT

I'll be the one carried out with two broken ankles at noon Saturday, because if it's anything like last year, I will be dancing until I absolutely can't dance anymore.

Malek has to get a picture of me and Barbara, don't cha Malek!! :D
discojoe
quote:
Originally posted by Skipper
I WOULD NOT MISS THIS IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT

I'll be the one carried out with two broken ankles at noon Saturday, because if it's anything like last year, I will be dancing until I absolutely can't dance anymore.

Malek has to get a picture of me and Barbara, don't cha Malek!! :D

do you know her personally?
Dj Nacht
Misstress Barbara :eyespop: She is the best and represents us italian Dj's well. I will be there for her and the day after woooo I cant wait for the 3 buses and metro I gotta take there and back heh.
Skipper
quote:
Originally posted by discojoe
do you know her personally?

we're not best buddies, but she knows me and we've chatted a few times...what are you getting at? :conf:

discojoe
quote:
Originally posted by Skipper
we're not best buddies, but she knows me and we've chatted a few times...what are you getting at? :conf:

nothing just curious... i think you called her babs once heh just wondering... :cool:
Skipper
Hehehe...she has been such a big inspiration to me as a DJ that sometimes I do feel like I know her better than I do! :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement