return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Holland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Innercity 2001
View this Thread in Original format
Chocolate Jesus
I would like to make it to Innercity and then fly home. I believe it is on December 29th (according to the website) Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale?? and how long is Innercity for (ie. what time does it usually end) - I am thinking of leaving Amsterdam on the 30th??

thanks
Blik
I think it starts about 21:00 and it ends around 7:00 or 8:00 oçlock the next morning........the line-up is still unknown:(:(
Dj Lex
quote:
Originally posted by Blik
I think it starts about 21:00 and it ends around 7:00 or 8:00 oçlock the next morning........the line-up is still unknown:(:(

Yes and that is to bad. I hope Tiesto comes :D
Frank V
It will be my first Innercity, but i had heard last year was superb, especially the line-up. I hope Paul van Dijk, Sven Vath, Seb Fontaine, Marco V, AvB, Sander Kleinenberg etc etc are there this year, most of them where presented last year. It`s worth the flight, its one of the best party`s of the NL together with: Sensation, Dance Valley and Shockers.
Henkie_henk
Dude praat ing nederlands... lol... gek in je hoofd?? :p

;)

Ja innercity owned.. ook eindelijk een big ass party waar nix tussekomt!:o (/me klopt op bureau)

1e IC was ook brutos.. YES morge vroeg op YES!
New Wave
Marco V komt 100%, da het ie tegen mij verteld :D
Tiesto komt ook, die is alle jaren nog geweest.

Eerste Innercity was een zooi, vooral op het einde toen alle kapstokken werden geplunderd.......
Maar kwa muziek was ie helemaal toppie

LATA

Ook effe meetinkje op innercity denk? ik ga zeker, ik moet zelfs...
Miss Proximus
quote:
Originally posted by New Wave
Marco V komt 100%, da het ie tegen mij verteld :D
Tiesto komt ook, die is alle jaren nog geweest.

Eerste Innercity was een zooi, vooral op het einde toen alle kapstokken werden geplunderd.......
Maar kwa muziek was ie helemaal toppie

LATA

Ook effe meetinkje op innercity denk? ik ga zeker, ik moet zelfs...

I wouldn't be so very sure that Tiesto is coming, since he has had trouble with ID&T! and um...Frank..last year's IC wasn't as good as you make it to be :) I was so friggan bore last year...ty decorations, ty halls..too in loaded..MAN..I have serious doubts about going to IC...and if Mauro is not coming I will be working behind the bar, instead of partying on the right side of that bar :)
Free drinx on me!! :p
Chocolate Jesus
ID&T???

free drinx on Ms. Proximus.. hmm. sounds appealing...
!_PeTrUs_!
Thats going to fun in that weeknd...Innercity & QONTACT jjjjiha
New Wave
gheghe

Tieso komt heus wel, ID$T heeft er vast van geleerd dat ze tiesto in een grote zaal moeten laten draaien........zal heel dom zijn als ze hem niet booken.

LATA

Miss Proximus
quote:
Originally posted by New Wave
gheghe

Tieso komt heus wel, ID$T heeft er vast van geleerd dat ze tiesto in een grote zaal moeten laten draaien........zal heel dom zijn als ze hem niet booken.

LATA

Waarom? Ik vind dat ze er goed aan doen...volgens mij krijgt die gast kapsones ofzo..ik hoorde dat ie eigenlijk niet naar Dancevalley wou komen omdat ie niet op de main staat..tssssssss :conf:
New Wave
Als sie zo wordt dan mag ie opsouten............
Laat ID&T dan maar een flinke techno dj boeken gheghe.

LATA
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement