return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
it's 2:30 AM
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Nuclear
and my neighbours in the apartment next to me are drunk and cranking up the village people and singing to it at the top of their lungs.

I hate my life.
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Nuclear
and my neighbours in the apartment next to me are drunk and cranking up the village people and singing to it at the top of their lungs.

I hate my life.

blast speedy j!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vivid Boy
im drunk too and have to keep quiet cause my lil cousins are sleepin ovr...man what a crazy night... and ass beer and liquor clubs and hoes hoes and bitches
DJ Nuclear
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
blast speedy j!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and you whiskas. We own this place past 2:30. Cause everyone else is ing asleep.
DJ Nuclear
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
im drunk too and have to keep quiet cause my lil cousins are sleepin ovr...man what a crazy night... and ass beer and liquor clubs and hoes hoes and bitches

well where'd you come from
Shad0wmaster
quote:
I hate my life.

don't get mad...just bust out the old baseball bat ;)
whiskers
so, i spend an hour waiting for photoshop 8.0 to download so i could check out if it's any good.

turns out's it's bloody photoshop CS, and i have no idea what that means... but the crack that came with it is messed up and now the shortcuts don't work

i hate my life :whip:

[/sarcasm]
DJ Nuclear
quote:
Originally posted by Shad0wmaster
don't get mad...just bust out the old baseball bat ;)

nah...I'll be up all night anyway writing essays and my headphones have good isolation

http://www.ruben.fm/format.html
DJ Nuclear
also: if you eat advil every six hours you get no headaches no matter how many consecutive days you don't sleep for!
Vivid Boy
quote:
well where'd you come from

just came home from a club...whatching some girl strip on cam...u know what i iused to hate my life..now i realize what an intresting life i live...she lives like 5 blocks down...man i really love my life when im drunk when im sober all the problems of living this type of life seem to pile on...

whiskers
ffs :whip::whip:
whiskers
pirated software can blow my ass

it's 3:30am, i just scanned my pc for STDs and it's clean like a baby

bed time?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement